Chapter Two

~Levy~

I sit down in my seat and sigh, my neck still hurts... "Dammit! You're lucky your small Levy. Gets you through a crowd faster." Lucy pouts sitting beside me, I giggle. Then all off a sudden my stomach felt like it was sinking in a pool of uneasyness, is some one staring at me...? I turned around and saw none other than Gajeel Redfox staring at me, I quickly turn my head back to Lucy. "Some one is staring at you, Levy." Lucy snickers, feeling my face on fire I punch her in the arm as she runs back to her seat. Ms. Ophiuchus walks in the room,  "Hello class. Take your seats. Hurry." She growled fixing her hat, Lucy chuckles from the back of the class. "For today we will be in girl boy pairs, in taking care of a plant for futures with children. I'll let you choose your partners so go ahead, you have a minute.

Fuck. Girl and Boy? I'm only friends with girls....But Lucy has Natsu! Natsu and Lucy have been friends since their childhood because Jude and Layla Heartfillia and Igneel and Rose Dragneel are bussnies partners...what about me?

I was then snapped a hand held my shoulder. "Need a partner?" I looked up to see Gajeel Redfox again. What is with this guy? "S-Sure..." I mumble, with that he sat down and I looked over my shoulder to see Lucy with a red face and Natsu leaning on her shoulder, I stare upfront to see Ms. Ophiuchus handing out plants, "A bookworm and a rebel? Never thought I'd see the day." Ms. Ophiuchus chuckles walking past us, as soon as everything is made and passed out she comes back to the front of the class. "Now pay close attention because I'm gonna explain what happens during this assignment.

I hug the plant closer to me as we walk out of class. "I'm sorry Levy! I wanted to be your partner...If I knew it was a girl and boy project I would of made us skip." Lucy pouts, I shake my head. "It's okay. Besides most girls are probably being used. Meet at my house after school? Bring your plant." I say as we part. I hug my plant closer, I think I'll name you Paul the Plant.

~Gajeel~

I walk out of glass with Natsu punching my shoulder, "Way to go buddy! You're one step closer to winning her heart." He says sarcastically. I punch Natsu in the stomach. "Shut up you fucking Salamander." I growl as I walk away, Natsu limps beside me. "Metal head." "I'm sorry. Would you like another serving of my fist?" I threaten Natsu as he limps along.

⏳School Is Out⏳

I walk outside on the court yard and look around, finally spotting the Shrimpy bluenette. "Lu-chan, where are yo--" She stops talking as I ruffle her head. "Hey'a Shrimp." I smirk, Levy rolls her eyes. "What do you want Gajeel?" "Nothing. I'm your partner in this aren't I?" I smirked, her face turned red as she nods, "T-True...." "Well...I'm gonna miss the bus. I gotta go...." "Non-sense. We can go to my house. You can call your parents and tell them you're going to go to a friend's house." I smile, "Okay..." "But you're not allergic to cats...right?" Levy shakes her head, "Then you'll love Pantherlily. Gihi." I chuckle grabbing her hand and pulling her off school grounds.