♡Side Story♡

Hello Romantics! Here's alittle side story. I feel bad cause I haven't updated, chapter 15 is taking forever and I'm working on some offline works, the sequel, and Dull With Color!

Anyways. This happened on the sleepover night. K? K. Enjoies!~

~Natsu~

I can't sleep. I agressivley rip off the blankets. I was having trouble sleeping. I don't know why. Home sick? No, I always sleep in Lucy's bed... I looked over at the golden haired girl sleeping. Maybe sleeping with Lucy would make me feel better?

Getting up I grabbed the blanket someone put on me and shuffled over to Lucy, throwing it on us as I pull her close to me. I inhaled her scent, my nose switching from the sweetness. (Eek! That's Creepy Natsu! Natsu: SHUT UP!) She shifted in her sleep, letting out a mumble. "Na....tsu?"

I turned bright red. She was thinking of me? I could feel the blood rushing down too my...yeah. With that Lucy shot awake. CRAP NOT NOW! "LUCY KICK!"

With that I was sent across the room, and landed on Mira's wall. I was surpised no one woke up. But what did I suspect? They're sadists! Sliding onto the floor I look up, seeing Lucy.

Seeing alot of Lucy! I was pratically staring up her skirt, and her top was shifted. This was REALLY not helping! Suddenly her face went from angry to guilty. "Natsu? Oh! I'm sorry!" She held out her hand and bent down. I was screaming in my head, 'OMG HELP!' But I could tell Helples wouldnt, she was probably fangirling cause we're her OTP.

I took her hand as she helped me up. "I-It's fine Luce! What happened though?" I said, trying to hide my shaky voice.

"This dream I was having. Some, perv! With red hair... was snifing my hair, then I could feel something.... poking my hip." She shivered.

"Damn Lucy! That's such a creepy dream!"  I said, my eyes widening out of fear hoping she didn't figure me out.

She smiled softly, staring at me with her brown orbs. "Yeah. But I know you'd protect me even if that happened!" Her cheeks tinted pink.

And I'm pretty sure my whole face tinted pink. "Y-Yeah..."

"Well..I'm wide awake... Want to go see if an ice cream place is open?" Crap. I'm broke! "Oh! Don't worry. My treat." She smiled pulling a wallet out of her bra. Her...bra...? (Natsu's having pervy thoughts! Kukuku! Natsu: STOP LYIN YOU JERK AUTHOR!)

"L-Luce. I couldn't possibly let you--"

"Puh-lease pinky. You come to my house every night for dinner, take half of my fridge and leave. I'm use to it." Lucy snickers.

I actually do that?! "Really?" I mumble.

Lucy nods, "Yeah. Do you not remeber?" I simply shrug as she sighs.  "Well, anyways. Let's go pinky!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door.

She called me pinky?! Normally when people do that I went on an 'it's salmon' rampage, but when Lucy called me it felt, strange... but in a sweet way.

Once we got ready we walked out of the Strauss' house, heading down the block. Once we were about to cross the road on instinct I grabbed Lucy's hand.