Chapter Six

~Levy~

"Why do I have to get this?" Elfman whines. "Because your friends are crashing Girl time!" Mira growls, "So man up Big Brother Elf!" Lisanna says mocking him. Me, Erza, Juvia and Lucy were snickering. "Alright..." Elfman sweat drops and leaves the room, we all agressivley squeal. "GIRL NIGHT!" "Alright. So, we have the romance movies, board games, marshmallow and melted chocolate with some gram crackers!" Lisanna squeals, "I also brought truth or dare cards, in case we can't think of anything to Dare or Truth." Erza cheers, we all giggle. "Tonight's gonna be awesome!" I cheer, "Wanna start out with horror movies?" Lisanna says crawling on the floor like a weirdo. "Eek! Stop Lissy! " Lucy cries. causing the others to laug at her, "Don't be a Sissy. Lu-chan! " I tease. "Alright. Wanna watch Annabelle?" Mirajane asks picking up its case, all of a sudden a silence fills the room. Apparently that meant 'Okay!' because Mira pops the movie in then runs over plopping down beside Erza, after turning off the lights.

By the end of the movie. Juvia and Lucy were crying, Mirajane and Erza were hugging eachother looking around frantically, Lisanna peed her self three times, and I threw up in the downstairs bathroom about five times. "I don't feel so well..." Me and Lisanna cried in usion, "W-Well y-y-yo-you b-both l-l-lo-lost more f-f-fluids t-t-than u-us..." Erza sobs. All of a sudden we heard some one open the door, "KYAAAA! ANNABELLE IS HERE FOR US!" Lucy cries. "H-Hide!" Mirajane studders bolting for the bathroom, before I knew it everything was taken. The basement door opened as I bolted for a corner hiding in it, hoping I could clash with it in the dark. I barley noticed I grabbed the couch pillow with me and was squeezing it like it was a pimple, all of a sudden I felt an arm on my shoulder. "KYAAAA! I'M TO YOUNG TO DIE!" I scream running away and up the stairs, tripping at the top. "LEVY-CHAN!" Lucy cries from her hiding in the laundry bucket, "SAVE YOUR SELF!" I cry trying to crawl out. "Jeez. Your neighbors probably think it's necrophilia happening in here..." I hear a boy grumble, realizing the voice sounded familiar.

"NATSU?!" I growl, I flipped on the light to see the boys already on the couches. Erza busted out of the closet with an angry expression, "YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO COME TILL TOMORROW. YOU SCARED US.  FOR ALL WE KNEW YOU COULD OF BEEN ROBBERS..WHAT IF WE HAD KNVIES?!" She screamed, and started making a boy ball. "ERZA! I'M IN HERE TOO!" A familliar girl voice cried, must be Evergreen. "TOO BAD! THIS IS THE CIRCLE OF YOU DIE TODAY!" She growls, "Red. Calm it.." Mirajane giggles. Erza sighs and let's go releasing a ball of sweaty guys and Evergreen, "Oi. What was that for?" Gajeel grumbles. "We just finished watching Annabelle...I'll be back Minna...I kinda..." Lisanna started crying, no one blamed her. When Lisanna was alittle younger she got kidnapped and was forced to watch horror movies, such as rape, kidnapping, and dolls. They kept knives and guns always pointed at her, none of the Strauss' know exactly why they made her do it. But she has an extreme fear of horror movies now, so we don't make her watch them. "You peed yourself?" Bixlow snickers, "Gross. You that scared of horror movies?" Laxus taunted. "She must be a real whimp!" Gray laughs, Lisanna runs upstairs crying. Mirajane and Elfman had death looks on,  as Erza helped them make a ball. I felt out of place here.

Erza Scarlet was famous for her expert swords men ship, so she takes up fencing with Freed. Her family also owns Katies Cake Shop. So not only is she known for the breath taking cakes her family can make, she always got A+.

Mirajane and Lisanna Strauss. Mirajane is a model for Sorceress Weekly. A magazine that is all about dresses, girls, and acessories. Mirajane is the main model, so she gets paid a ton. She also sings on the street corners sometimes with her guitar. Then Lisanna is a young vet. She opened her own shop, she doesn't pay much but she is good with her work, so she gets paid a lot.

Lucy Heartfilia, her mom owns Layla's La Dentelle Robes. A dress with only the finest dresses seen by man kind. And her Dad, Jude built most of the shopping malls we shop at. Lucy never even has to pay a dime.

Juvia's family owns a small cafe that sells the best cookies and drinks ever tasted. Filled with the best classical music ever.

And me? My mom works at a restaurant and my dad is a lawyer.

I watch Gray, Laxus and Freed cry from their bones snapping. Too which Lucy sighs and walks into the bathroom, "So. Where are the treats?" I growl, "Uh? What?" Gajeel asks dumbfoundedly. With all of a sudden you could hear a screech from the girls all over the house. "YOU DIDN'T GET THE TREATS?"

*A/N it's short. But it's good. I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Forgivezies?*