Chapter One

Sorry if the first chapter is shitty. Anyways. Leave me a star? :3 ☆

~Third Person~

The soccer team of fairy tail academy were up late in Natsu Dragneel's room, playing a game of truth or dare. "Erg! Alright. Metal head, Truth or Dare?" Natsu asked Gajeel feeling embrassed by his last truth. "Give me a dare, Salamander." Gajeel smirks, "I dare you to make Levy McGarden fall for you." Natsu challenges Gajeel. "TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!" Elfman yells, "Deal."

~Levy~

I shoot awake and stare at my alarm clock and roll my eyes. Always one minute ealier. I jump out of bed and quickly slip on my personal fairy tail academy clothing. A white shirt with a blue knit sweater and our emblem on the orange tie around my neck with an orange shirt, my black tights and white sandal ballet flats. I walked downstairs to see my dad nose first in the news paper and my mom cooking break fast. "Morning Levy! Do you mind waking Adrian up?" Mom smiles, I shake my head. "Last time I nearly died. If he wants pancakes he should wake up ealier me." Mom laughs, handing me some bacon, I bite down on it and savour the taste. "CRAAAAPPP!" I hear my brother scream, I run out and grab my bag. Running outside as our bus driver Conner waves, I run on. "Is your brother gonna be late again?" I nod as I take my seat beside Lucy. "Hi Lu-chan! Did you get the buds?" Lucy nods as I pull out my phone, we plug it in and give one headphone bud to the other girl as I play our favorite song.

I never thought that you, would be the one. To hold my heart..

But you came around...And you knocked me, off the ground..From the start..

You. Put your arms, around me. And I believe, that it's easier for you to let me go..

You put your arms around me and I'm home..

How..many times. Will you let me, change my mind and turn around?

I can't decide if I'll let you, save my life or if I'll drown...

I hope that you see right, through my walls..

I hope that you'll catch me, cause I'm already fallin'....

I'll never let, a love get so close..

You put your arms, around me and I'm home..

The world is coming down, on me and I can't, find a reason to be loved...

I never wanna leave you, but I can't. Make you bleed if I'm alone.

You, put your arms around me, and I believe. That it's easier for you to let me go...

I hope that you see right, through my walls...

I hope that you catch me, cause I'm already fallin'...

I'll never let, a love get so close...

You put your arms around me, and I'm home.

I tried my best, to never let you in, to see the truth. And I've, never opened up... I've never truly loved,

Till you. Put your arms, around me. And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go...

I hope that you see right, through my walls...

I hope that you catch me, cause I'm already fallin'...

I'll never let, a love get so close..

You put your arms around me and I'm home....You put your arms around me, and I'm home.....

"I love Christina Perri...she's the best!" Lucy says fawning over her idol, "Calm it Lu-chan. Did you remember to wear the spring outfit?" I say looking at her jacket. She nods, "I just don't want any buss germs on my blue skirt..It'd be so easy to spot.and my light pink sweater." Lucy sighs, the bus stops as we pick up our bags and walk off. "What class do you have first?" Lucy asks from behind me. "Language with Mr. Capricorn.." I say sweat dropping, "Well atleast we have it together." Lucy says as she hops off the bus. I smile, "Yeah. That's true, I just hope he doesn't make us write another class story. That was dirty..." I say shaking my head, Lucy laughs.

"Yeah. Well. I gotta get my locker. See ya." Lucy said running towards her locker, I open my locker and stuff in my bag pulling out my English books, quickly closing it and wondering off towards English.

I wonder what Mr. Capricorn's eyes look like? They're always covered by a giant pair of black sunglasses. Mr. Capricorn is for sure the weirdest teacher. Always wearing a suit, having his white hair down and wearing fake goat horns. And how he strokes his beard when he thinks, what's up with that?!

With that I end up bumping into someone and falling, "S-Sorry!" I studder as I sigh. I start picking up my books when some one hands me my poetry book, I hesitate to take it then I snatch it out of my hands, "Thanks." I mumble getting up, I look up too see none other than Fairy Tail High's bad boy. Gajeel Redfox. "You should be more careful around these halls." He says before walking away, I walk off as the bell rings, Crap! I'm gonna be late!

~Gajeel~

"Go on Gajeel. The girl fell down." Gray says kicking me forward, suck it up Gajeel. I walk towards the girl and pick up a book, poetry eh? She has the psycho Capricorn. Lucky fucking me.. I hand it to her as she looks a the book before snatching away from me, "Thanks.." She mumbles before getting up. Holy crap she's shorter than me...she's a...Shrimp! She looks up at me with surpise, "You should be more careful around these halls." I say before walking off. I shove my hands in my pocket, is she a high schooler? She looks like a freaking kindergardener.

~Levy~

"Juvia feels drained." Juvia cries crawling out of Mr. Capricorn's class, "Yeah...it's suppose to be Language.....not dodge book." Lucy cries, well. We where all crawling and crying. "Well, atleast we have a mystery project with Ms. Ophiuchus." I weakly smile leaning against the wall. "Yeah. Ms. Ophiuchus is a nice teacher, and home style is the best." Mira cheers, we all giggle. Then a book gets thrown out and we all scream and bolt off. "Get to class!" Mr. Capricorn yells, "Urg. I wish he was like Loke-sensei or Taurus-kun." Lucy cries. I rub my head, "You said it Lu-chan." I say getting up. "Well ready for home style?" I smile, Lucy gets nods.

"Meet eachother at Home style in 7 minutes!" She yells down the hall, I start running towards my locker. Well. It's a good start for today.