Chapter Ten

1. Holy. XD 2. Enjoies!

~Levy~

This was replaying in my mind like a horror story. Or It's Been So Long, I was obsessed with a song. "Not it!" I was snapped out of my thoughts, "Ha! Levy has to do it!" Natsu yelled. My eyes widden as I stomp my foot on the ground. "Unfair! I wasn't paying attention!" I yell puffing out my cheeks. "If you're scared you could take Gajeel with you!" I hear Mirajane sing, I was lucky it was dark. Mirajane couldn't see my bright red face at all, "N-No I'm good. I-I'll just go die in your basement..." I studder causing everyone to laugh, I try to find the door in the dark, finally feeling a knob I yank the door open, and feel around feeling a rail. I take a deep breath in, "Here goes nothing.." I mutter walking down the stairs. I've seen the Strauss' basement before, it was filled with lots of things. Lisannas animals she takes care of, Elfman's weights, all his gym supplies. Then Mirajane's closet. Her costumes, her dresses, jewelry, shoes. Oh god the shoes. The dog's would get into Mira's shoes and she'd freak. I reach the bottom unabled to see, as I hear barking. "E-Eho..N-Nice doggie..?" I mumble. Lisanna has three dogs, two cats and a bird. Therefore it got alittle loud down here, sometimes.

But Lisanna's dogs could kill me so easily, this is why I thought it was unfair. She had a golden husky, a great dane, and a wolf she trained. And they didn't like visitors. I quietly tried to tip toe away only to hear more barking. I was scared, "Oh..Dammit. I forgot about the dogs!" I hear Lisanna whine, "I'll go make sure she isn't bitten." I heard a husky voice say, I froze. I didn't know it's owner, all of a sudden I heard growling, "Lisanna's freaking dogs!" I curse, "Oi, Shrimp. Ya okay?" I hear a voice call, it belonged to Gajeel. He cares about me?

Thump-thump

"Y-Yeah. Just the stupid dogs...I can't see though. I could hear shuffling in the darkness and more growling. "Don't worry, I'll help ya."

Thump-thump

"T-Thanks.." I breath out, all of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Found ya. It's hard looking for some one so small, wouldn't wanna loose ya." Gajeel chuckles.

Thump-thump

"O-Okay. We have to go to the top right corner for the fuse box, don't step on animals, careful about Elfman's weights. And do not. Dirty or rip anything of Mira's.." I mutter moving forward hearing more growling, I froze in place as I felt strong arms around my waist. "Don't worry. I'm here."

Thump-thump

"T-Thanks." I mumble once more, "Shrimp you okay? Your heart is.." Y-Yeah I'm fine! Keep m-moving." I laugh nervously.

Thump-thump

We walked forwards to hear growling, I felt safer with Gajeel's arms around me. I felt like I was in heaven, barking and growling filled the room. "Shut it dog." Gajeel hisses, breathing on the back of my neck, sending chills down my spine.

Thump-thump thump-thump

"Shrimp, seriously calm ya heart rate, you'll have a heart attack or something." Gajeel mutters as we continue moving, pulling me in closer.

Thump-thump thump-thump

I felt a wall, breathing in. "O-Okay we're here. I-I just need to find the fuse box.." I mumble feeling around the wall, finding a door I opened it as a small light turned on, I looked behind me to see Gajeel staring at me. His crimson eyes locked on my movements, "Shrimp..are you feeling flushed..?" Gajeel asks slowly. I fake a laugh, "Y-Yeah." I studder turning back to the box as I fix the fuse and the lights turn back on, there stood Lisanna's dogs growling at us. Yevishki, her golden husky. Stopped growling, she was the only girl. And only dog who liked me. I jumped on Gajeels back, "Carry me upstairs Gajeel!" I whine, Gajeel rolls his eyes. Ripping me off his back and carrying me, bridal style. I felt my face get hotter. "Ooh! I ship it!" I hear Mira squeal, I turn to the door frame to see she was there with Lisanna and Lucy, smirking at me and Gajeel. All of a sudden I felt my face on fire. "KYAAAA! GO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE OR SOME THING!" I whine.

*A/N so? Helpless did good?*