Chapter Eight

I totally stole that Gale picture at top like. GaLe. ♡_♡ xD

~Levy~

"Where are they?!" Lisanna cries, I roll my eyes. "I swear. Paul could of been a tree by now." "Paul?" Erza asks titling her head, Mirajane joins Erza "'Tree'?" "Levy-chan thought it'd be so hilarious if she named her project by Ms. Ophiuchus." Lucy giggles, I could feel a vain pop on my forehead. "No! She said show it love so I loved it with a name!" "Maybe Levy-san gets lonley and the plant became her friend..." Juvia teases. The girls fell over laughing unlike me who was puffing out my cheeks, turning redder than Erza's hair. That's when a thought pops into mind, "Is redder even a word?" I question out loud. As the laughter dies down. "Well. You would think..." Erza mumbles, "Greener is a word. So redder sh—OOF!" Evergreen was hit by a flying pillow. Mirajane giggles, acting 'innocent'. Evergreen picks up the pillow and throws it at Mira, who ducks as it hits Juvia. Juvia picks up the pillow and throws it towards Evergreen, who ducks as it hits Erza. My eyes widden, Quick! Ten seconds to find a hiding place! Me and Lucy quickly scramble around the room. 9... Erza's smile dissapears, no hiding spot. 8... Erza processes what's happening, considering hiding in the bath room. 7.. Erza opens her eyes, me and Lucy bump into eachother. 6... anger paints Erza's face, the girls are confused, 5...  Erza turns her head towards the girls, I find a place behind the chair under the table. 4... Erza scares the girls, I motion for Lucy. 3... Erza's eye twitches, Lucy gets stuck. 2.. I quickly push Lucy in, as Erza growls. 1.. I quickly jump underneath, hearing screams from the outside.

"YOU COULD OF WARNNED JUVIA!" We hear Juvia sob, followed by loud thuds.  "YOU SHALL PAY FOR HITTING ME WITH A PILLOW!" Erza screams, "Mira-Nee! Did you fill these pillows with metal?!" "No!" Me and Lucy giggle. Fist pumping, remembering the last time Erza had a pillow fight. All of a sudden I felt a cold breeze hit my neck, I turned my head slowly to see Erza with a dark aura surronding her. My eyes widden, as I realize Lucy was gone. "Wait! E-Erza! Don't...I-I can get you cake! Erza! ERZA! NO O!" I scream as she drags me away.

~Gajeel~

All of a sudden we heard Levy scream, "Erza! ERZA! NOO!" With that Elfman turns pale stopping as his hand was almost touching the knob. I then elbow Jellal, "So. You're getting married to her right?" I snicker. I watch as Jellal turns white then red. I snicker as Elfman opens the door to see Levy hitting the wall, "Erza, I didn't even do anything.." We hear Lucy cry, the dark aura around Erza vanishes as she stares at Jellal. "U-Uh..." Mirajane giggles as she sits up, "Oh no.." Lisanna groans.  "I DONT CARE! I ship i—" Mirajane then gets a pillow to the face. Evergreen smirks, "No more pillows!" Juvia groans.

*Sorry it's short been working on a few unpublished books. X3 Anyways. Enjoy!*