Chapter 14

~Levy~

Mira's creepy smile through the whole car ride made me realize she was up to no good. At all. I regret letting her drag me into her silver porche. Mira pulled us all together infront of the mall. Smirking, of course. "Okay! Soo! Since we all have places we wanna be. Atleast travel in a group of three so we don't get lost. Meet up at twelve in the food court, and three at the entrance. Deal?"

"Deal." We all said instantly. Not daring to oppose to Mira.

After she finished we all grouped up. Lucy and Juvia came over too me, Natsu clinging onto Lucy and Gray being dragged by Juvia. And Gajeel just slipped behind me.

"So...where too?" I asked awkwardly.

"Let's go too Nirvana!" Juvia squeals. Neither me or Lucy could object. Nirvana had heavenly dresses. (Kukuku)

"YESS! I heard they got in some sleeveless dresses!" Lucy squealed.

The boys just gave an angered agreement grumble. "So it's settled! Too Nirvana!" I pointed foward as we call marched.

Of course we stopped on the way, looking at small kiosks, for cell phone cases, purses. And more. Only too have the boys tear us away a minute later. Finally arriving at Nirvana we all went our separate ways. While Lucy and Juvia had to shop in their adult sections for their bust I was stuck in the pre-teen. Stupid growth spurt! Work faster!! I sighed as I looked through the dresses. They were all so...kiddish. Not a single one was just one color...I gave out a sigh. This was hopeless. I have to try the small teens atleast. They're alittle too big but I'll die if I'm caught dead wearing a hello kitty dress.

The teens dresses were closer to the dressing rooms. Too which I could heard Lucy and Juvia talking. "U-Ugh! This one won't fit over Juvia's bust! A s-shame..Juvia liked this one.." I could hear Juvia pouting.

"Atleast you fit them up that much! Mine won't pass my butt!" Lucy cries, followed by a tumble.

I could only snicker. Oh god Levy. What were you thinking? Wanting breasts. I bit my lip, restraining myself from an outburst of laughter. I started to get back to work looking through the dresses as I felt someone looking down on me, slowly turning around I see Gajeel looking down on me.

"U-Uh...Hi?.." I mumbled, Gajeel didn't say anything. He just.. stared at me o

with his crimson eyes. I started to feel uneasy. "Um. Gajeel? What the fuck are you doing?.. " I scoffed. Too which he jumped and scurried away.

Leaving me very confused as Lucy came out of the dressing room, wearing a pink dress. "Ohai Levy-chan! What do you think?"

"You found a dress that fits?!" Juvia shrieked from her dressing room, following by multiple bangs.

I looked at Lucy's dress and cringed my face, it was a mermaid dress. Dear lord you can't move your leg in those! I simply shook my head as Lucy pouts. "Dammit...!" She falls back into her dressing room making me burst into laughter.

~Gajeel~

"Why are you pulling the dare farther than it needs to be?" Natsu snaps as the girls wander off into different dircetions.