Chapter Four

~Levy~

I stare at Paul as I set him by the window, "So I'm keeping the plant?" Gajeel asks. "Paul has a name! And no. Flowers need sunlight all the time." I say, "Paul?" "Yes. I named it. Do you not like it?" I ask puffing out my cheeks. "N-No. It's just...weird." Gajeel says, rolling my eyes I get up. "So what do you do for entertainment?" I ask staring around the living room, "Oh well--" all of a sudden the front door opens, "GAAJAAA I'M HOMEEE!" A little voice yells. I burst out in giggles, "'Gaja'?" Gajeel glares at me as I start laughing. All of a sudden a small girl with short navy blue spikey hair enters the room, she smiles. "Gaja has a girl home! Ooh! She's pretty Gaja!" The little girl smiles once more causing me to blush.

"Shrimp. This Gazielle. Gazielle, this is Levy. A friend." Gajeel says clearing this little girls thoughts. "Haiii Levy! I'm Gazielle. Gaja's sister!" She smiles, I burst out in giggles. "Thats a nice name Gazielle. I'm Gajeel's partner for a project, Levy." She smiles, all off a sudden Pantherlily jumps right beside me, causing Gaizelle's eyes to light up. "KITTY!" She screams running after Pantherlily as he jumps down and runs away, I giggle. "She's sure active, Gaja." I say teasing Gajeel. "Careful what you say Shrimp!" He warns me as I nearly fall over laughing.

¤Next Day¤

"Levy!" Lucy calls me patting the seat beside her, I sit down beside her as she starts examing me. "No bruises? No scars? No emotional pain? You didn't get hurt? And you're still a virgin, right?" "Lu-chan! You have such a perverted mind." I say fidgeting after feeling uncomfortable, "That metal head didn't hurt you, right? If so I'll kill him. He didn't rape of touch you at all right?" All of a sudden an image of me and Gajeel 'doing it' pops into my mind causing my face to turn scarlet. "Lu-chan I said no! Stop being perverted!" I say crossing my legs uncomfortably. "Your not lying right?" She says staring at me with a serious face, "L-Lu-chan! I said no. And quit it we're in public!" I say as my hands started turning red too, we got off the buss as I was almost gonna burst into flames, "So how'd it go with Natsu?" I ask her leaning towards her so I could whisper. "N-Nothing! He was a total pain all night..." She lies puffing out her cheeks, "Did he take your virginity?" I ask snickering.

"Levy-chan that didn't happen!" She screams, "Okay Lu-chan. See you at the wedding." I say as she stands in a spot turning red, I walk ahead and mentally smirk, Payback. I walk into the school to hear Jet and Droy running towards me, "Hello Levy-chan!" Droy beams, "We missed you Levy-chan! How was your night?" Jet asks casually putting his arm around me, I roll my eyes and continue walking towards my locker. "Nothing really. I went over to Gajeels house." I say shrugging, I kept walking as I turned my head to see Jet and Droy pale, I stop and look at them both. "J-Jet? D-Droy?" I studder, they stay silent. I start to go on without them seeing they have been killed emotional wise. I see Erza taking out her books and talking to Mira. "Hello Mira-san! Erza-san!" I smile walking towards my locker right next to Erza.

17...20...5..

My locker opens as I stuff take out the stuff in my bag. "Hello Levy-san." Mira smiles, "Konichiwa Levy-san. What's your schedule for today?" Erza asks me before closing her locker. "Loke-sensei drama class, both fun and tiring." I say sweat dropping, "Alright see you there Levy-san!" They wave before walking away. I take out my text books of script and drama shit as I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Hello Shrimp. How are you today?"