Chapter 1

There were sirens coming from every direction and loud footsteps coming towards the pup, she dived behind a tree to keep hidden when faint radio static could be heard and a male talking. The man walked towards her cautiously and crouched down, "hey kiddo what're you doing out in the woods all by yourself?" The mans voice was soft and gentle. The girls eyes glowed a bright blue, "man I gotta call Derek" the man muttered before taking out his phone and watching the pup carefully as she whimpered fearfully, "hey Derek, it's the sheriff, I think I've found an abandoned pup" the man spoke for a while before the call ended.

A while later a man with a fancy black car showed up with another man, "this her?" The man asked and the sheriff nodded. He approached and his eyes glowed red causing the pups eyes to glow an icy blue,  "her packs been killed by hunters, we'll take her in" he said before turning to the pup and letting out a soft growl causing the pup to growl back and stand up but fell back to the floor due to being weak after being without a pack for five days. Derek gently lifted her "she's weak, pups this young can't survive without a pack, they depend on them" he said and carried her to the car.

The car pulled up outside the penthouse and Derek lifted the sleeping pup and carried her inside, placing her on the couch. "Is that a kid?" Isaac asked as the girls eyes fluttered open and she sat bolt upright growling nervously. Derek sat opposite the girl "where's your pack sweetheart?" He asked and the girl whimpered sadly "bad men got them with arrow guns" she answered, everyone let out a sympathetic sigh "definitely hunters" Peter said and sat next to Derek "what's your name?" He asked and the girl "M....Molly" she stuttered. Dereks eyes glowed red and he let out a growl, Mollys eyes glowed blue and the pack bond was sealed, she is now a member of the pack.

Sorry this is kinda short if it's not your thing but I prefer lots of short chapters rather than super long ones as I write like 3 chapters then run out of ideas 😂