Chapter 6

Molly snarled her eyes glowing a ferocious blue and the stench of fear and aggression thick in the air. "Come on Molly it's just water" Derek said trying to get her in the bath, even his normal alpha growling trick wasn't working. "I called help" Scott said and Lydia strolled in with a bag in her hand, "I got this, shoo!" She demanded and the boys promptly left. "Hello, I'm Lydia you kind of know me I guess" she said and sat on the floor in front of the pup who's eyes were still glowing, "Stiles' friend" Molly said nervously, Lydia smiled "yeah, ok so I heard you hate baths and I would to if it's just gross normal water buuuuuut I got some stuff that might help" she said and emptied her bag out which was full of different soaps, bath bombs and bubble baths.

"Come on smell some, pick your favourite!" Lydia said and the pup curiously picked a bottle up and flicked open the cap, she sniffed it and scrunched her nose up. Lydia smiled, "here try this one, it's one of my favourites" she said handing her a bottle of soap, she took it and sniffed it before nodding, "ok so the ones you like put em over there and the ones you don't like put them back in the bag" Lydia said and they both worked through the soaps and shampoos deciding which ones to use.

Around an hour later Lydia and Molly emerged out the bathroom, her hair damp from being washed. "You did it" Scott said in amazement as the pack looked at the pup who looked a lot more human now, "we had a little girl on girl talk and we figured it out" she said with a smile and took out a hairbrush from her bag. Molly grumbled at the sight as Lydia tried to approach her with it, "ok chill look it's just a hairbrush!" She said and brushed her own hair with it before offering Molly the brush, the rest of the pack were watching as Molly walked over and took the brush inspecting it, she put it on Lydia's hair and tried to brush it, Lydia smiled and winked at Derek who chuckled. "Ok can I do yours?" Lydia asked the pup who thought for a second before handing her the hairbrush and sitting down in front of her.

"How can you get her to do that?" Derek asked as Lydia gently brushed Mollys hair, "sometimes you guys get so fixated on the fact she's a werewolf you forget she's also part human, you gotta treat her like a six year old girl too you know" she replied as she finished brushing her hair "all done!" She said and put the brush back in her bag. Molly stood up and climbed on the couch, "your hair now?" She said putting her hand on Dereks head making him smile "no I already did it this morning" he said, his hand resting on her back in case she fell. She yawned and sat down next to him, "ok come on let's turn in for the night" Derek said and the pack left to their rooms and Scott went home with stiles, Derek lay a blanket over the already sleeping pup and crept off to bed.