Chapter 13

Molly walked down the stairs behind Stiles who was carrying her bag, she held her wolf stuffy tightly. Stiles dropped the bag and kicked it towards Klaus because he was too scared to give it to him normally, he jumped backwards when Klaus sighed and grabbed it "I wouldn't worry, if I wanted to kill you you'd be dead already" he said and Stiles paled slightly.

Klaus looked at Molly "are you ready to go love?" She nodded and walked over to him, "I'll check in in a couple of days" Derek said, Klaus nodded and they left. Klaus helped Molly get her seatbelt on in the car and they drove home. Molly followed Klaus back in the home, there was a girl with long red hair stood waiting, Molly knew her, she smelled familiar, she tugged on Klaus' sleeve, he turned around and quickly realised, he crouched down to her level "say hello to your big sister" he said. Mollys eyes widened when she realised, "Hope" she said quietly, Hope smiled "I didn't know if you'd remember me" she said walking towards them. "I don't, but mama used to tell me stories about you and how you're magic" Molly said, Hope smiled "yeah that runs in the family" she replied.

Molly was sat between Hope and Elijah when a group of men strolled in through the house, Molly immediately sensed tension and looked over, her eyes glowed and she tried to back up, Elijah sat up "easy it's alright" he said and Molly looked up at Elijah before settling a little. Klaus turned around "ah Marcel, how lovely to see you" he said. "We heard there's a new wolf in town, we wanted to take a look" he said looking over to Molly, she didn't like it and her eyes glowed, two of the men with Marcel stepped forwards, Molly panicked her canines becoming visible, she growled, the men brought their fangs out and hissed. Elijah used his vamp speed and pinned them both to a wall "choose your next moves very carefully if you'd like to leave alive" he said, the men calmed themselves and Elijah let them go.

Klaus looked over at Molly "easy little wolf" he said, Molly managed to calm herself using the techniques Derek showed her. "Marcel this is my daughter" he said moving to her side, Marcel laughed "yeah I figured, her temper gave it away" Klaus chuckled, Molly was confused, they looked like they were friends but she could smell anger, she looked at Hope who just shook her head "confusing I know" she said, Molly nodded and looked up at Klaus "dad" she whispered, he looked down at her "it smells weird" she said and Klaus chuckled and lifted her up. "That's because they're all vampires" he said, Molly tensed and her heartbeat increased "vampires bad, they tried to kill us" she said "no no not us sweetheart, we're the good guys" Marcel said, Molly looked at Klaus who just nodded.

Marcel and his men left, Molly was playing with Hope as she showed her some magic where she created sparks at made little shapes. Molly watched in awe, Klaus walked in and watched them for a while "time for bed little wolf, I've got lots planned for tomorrow" he said, Molly nodded and got up, she followed Klaus to a room with a large bed and wardrobe, with a small desk and chair, "this is your room, you can have it decorated however you like" Klaus said as Molly climbed into bed. "Goodnight little wolf" he said, "goodnight dad" she replied.