Chapter 7

Derek woke up to find Molly in his bed, sleeping soundly next to him, he smiled and gently squeezed her arm, she turned over and her eyes fluttered open "when did you come in here?" Derek asked as the pup sleepily rubbed her eyes. "I had a scary dream" she said curling up slightly, "you ok?" Derek asked his face now painted with worry, "I'm ok" Molly answered and got out of the bed, Derek gave her some clothes to change in to whilst he showered and got ready himself, when he emerged out the bathroom fully changed he looked at the pup and chuckled "your shirts on backwards come here" he fixed it for her, she grinned and walked to the living room where everyone was sat including Argent.

Molly sat in between Lydia and Malia, Lydia brushed her hair gently and went to plait it but Molly flinched away growling. "Hey don't growl at her" Malia snapped growling back slightly, Mollys eyes glowed and she growled louder, tiny fangs starting to emerge causing Derek to rush in eyes glowing red, "hey!" He said raising his voice slightly causing Mollys eyes to return to normal, "Malia you can't growl at a six year old" Scott said, and Derek nodded "He's right and Molly, be nice" he warned and the pup nodded and allowed Lydia to continue plaiting her hair. "She seems to be pretty under control" Argent said, "yeah she's doing ok just a temper like a grenade" Derek said and watched the pup as Lydia finished her hair and she jumped down running up to Stiles. "Hello were....child" Stiles said and she tilted her head in confusion at the name and smiled at him "you think she's pretty" she whispered to him and Stiles immediately sat upright, "uhhhh yeah but shhhh don't tell anyone!" He whispered back and she giggled.

Peter entered the room and sat on the couch, Molly sat next to him and kept whimpering quietly but loud enough for him to hear "what's wrong?" He asked leaning forward to look at her. She whined and rubbed at her mouth, Peter chuckled "well it seems the little wolf is teething" he said as the pup curled up hiding her face. Derek approached her and crouched in front of her, "here, open your mouth" he said and applied some cooling gel to her gums to soothe the pain. "Hey, look at me" he said tilting her chin with his finger, Mollys eyes glowed a bright blue  "you need to control it, breathe" she began to calm and her eyes turned back to normal.

Lydias eyes widened as she looked at her laptop, "guys" she said nervously causing everyone to turn round and look at her, "so I've been researching Mollys old pack and we got a potential huge problem" she said spinning her laptop around so they could see. "Her pack is commonly associated with Hayley Marshall who was married to the alpha but also had two daughters with the famously known original vampire Klaus Mikaelson but the youngest daughter stayed with the pack for her safety" she read out causing Derek to exchange a look with Peter. "Well that's not good" Peter said and sat down. "Why who is he?" Malia asked nervously, "Klaus Mikaelson is possibly the most dangerous supernatural being on the planet" Derek said sitting down and putting his head in his hands "if he finds us he will kill all of us with his pinky finger."

"I mean it says here he's been off the grid for years we could be all good" Stiles replied. Molly didn't understand what was happening but she knew it wasn't good, she could sense the tension, But there was something else she could smell, she didn't know what but she couldn't tell if it was good or bad. Suddenly there was a knock at the door causing everyone's heads to snap towards it, Molly ran and hid under the table curling up as tight as possible as Derek went to answer it.