Chapter 4

"We need to take her back to her old den, see if she's definitely the only one left" Scott said, "no" Derek replied harshly. "Why not?" Scott said, "because she's part of our pack now, taking her back to the crescent den will just bring back memories she doesn't need" he snapped and stormed out the room. Molly looked up at Peter with worried eyes "sourwolf" he said with a chuckle. "Alpha?" She whispered making Derek spin round and look at her, "Derek" he said making her tilt her head in thought "Derek" she repeated and he smiled.

"It's literally 11pm why is she so restless!" Scott said in confusion as the pup hid under Dereks bed snarling if anyone came near to pull her out. "Why are you all in my room?" Derek asked his voice full of irritation, "Molly won't come out from under the bed and she almost bit Stiles" Scott answered. Derek laughed and lay down so he could see her under the bed, her eyes glowed blue, "come on enough games" he said a hint of humour in his voice the pup instantly recognised and growled again, Dereks eyes glowed red and he gave a warning growl causing the pup to crawl out. "She's in a wild pack, meaning she likes to sleep in a pack" Derek said with a sigh, "woah woah what does that mean" Stiles said. "It means she slept in what's called a wolf pile, often Alpha, omega and pups are in the centre and betas are on the outside, makes a huge circle" Derek explained. "Well I guess we're doin a wolf pile" Stiles said.

Soon the wolf pile was in motion, Scott and Isaac pushed three double beds together to make enough room, Derek and Molly were in the middle, surrounded by Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Ethan, Aiden, Malia and Liam. The pup slept facing Dereks chest, snoring quietly, Peter who made it very clear he was having no part in the pile watched from the doorway "she's got you wrapped round her little finger already Derek" he hummed and smiled, Derek returned the smile and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep.