Chapter 12

Everyone spent the day getting to know Molly and helping her to feel more comfortable around her family.
"Wait so Mollys your daughter right?" Scott asked and Klaus nodded, "so she's half vampire too?" he continued making Molly look up in confusion, "like the guy on the cartoon?" She asked making Klaus chuckle, "no much better than that" Klaus replied and Molly nodded and carried on colouring in her picture, Klaus handed her different colour pencils, enjoying seeing the artistic side she had definitely inherited from him.

Molly handed Klaus the picture "it's for you" she said and crawled closer to him to show him the picture. "Oh I see" he said with a smile and Molly grinned "look! There's you and there's me and you're painting" she explained. Klaus studied the picture carefully "well I think it's perfect, how about we buy a lovely frame and put it up on the wall in my room" he replied, looking at Molly and she nodded at him.

Mollys face turned to a blank one, she was thinking. "Little wolf? Is something bothering you?" Klaus asked and Molly looked up at him "can I try again?" She asked and this time it was Klaus' turn to be confused, "try again at what love?" he asked growing slightly concerned, "I wanna try again.... Staying at your house and this time I won't run away" she said and Klaus nodded, "well of course we can try again."

"Derek" Molly yelled and bounced up on to the couch he was sat on, he turned to face her. "I'm gonna stay with Klau- my dad but this time I won't run away" she said, Derek nodded "ok, go and pack your bag, Lydia and Stiles can help" he replied looking over at Stiles who rolled his eyes "really?!" He whined "go Now" Derek said and all three of them jumped to their feet to help Molly pack.

"Her dad is literally a psychopath, and we are in the same house as him whilst he draws pictures with her" Stiles said to Lydia as she picked out t shirts for Molly "shut up and help" she said back and threw a t shirt at him. Lydia zipped up the bag "you ready?" She asked Molly who started to nod but paused "wait!" she said and ran out the room then returned with a wolf stuffy "ok now I'm ready."

A/N: eeeeeee this chapter is so bad but I felt bad making you guys wait for so long so I had to come up with something