Lack of Information...

A/N: This is a collaboration work with annchan1666! Thanks for doing this with me!

Also update every two weeks since it is a collab work! There will be times both of us won't have time to finish a chapter too so please be understanding of longer update time. We are trying to make this one hell of a book after all!

Cover art belongs to me. I made the picture myself please don't use it without my knowing. It also might change. Annchan might be editing it. Still the art belongs to us. Please don't recreate it too!

3rd POV:

Nezu was having a nice day. His favorite tea had arrived today and the chimera could finally enjoy a nice warm cup of the clear red beverage again, as he was currently doing.

He had the chance to scare a couple of students shitless after they were sent to his office and had even sent a cocky first-year business student packing. He had played a few challenging chess matches against The_mouse_god better known as the vigilante Nezumi. Aizawa's problem class hadn't been attacked by villains yet today and Cementoss had fixed all damages they, especially the explosive blonde Bakugo Katsuki, the stoic-faced Todoroki Shoto and the Problem child (as dubbed by Aizawa) Midoriya Izuku, had done to the mock city they had used in training yesterday.

On that note, what were they currently up to?

It should prove to be entertaining.

Switching his screen to show the security camera footage full screen, he watched the chaotic class trying to comprehend math. He cackled at the cheers they let out when the bell rang. He was about to move on to watching a different screen when he noticed something.

Izuku Midoriya, the problem child, was limping. But why? Checking the records he verified that yes, he did visit Recovery Girl after training yesterday. 'It is mandatory for her to make a complete check up so he was completely healed up. It couldn't have been from training with All Might either, he had a meeting the whole afternoon yesterday.

Possibly abuse?

Where does he live?

'Midoriya, Midoriya, Midoriya' scrolling through the files Nezu finally found the one he was looking for. 'There is only the address of a post box, an e-mail address and a single emergency number listed.

But why?

Huh... There's actually very little information given on his file. Only the necessary basics... Let's see what the government knows about him.

After a little while of information gathering *cough* hacking *cough* he had Izuku Midoriya's official government file opened in front of him. It looked something like this:

Name: Midoriya Izuku

Quirk: Strength enhancement [See more]

-> Type: No information given

-> Description: No information given

-> Side effects: No information given

-> Drawbacks: No information given

-> Date of Activation: No information given

Gender: Male

Current Age: 16

Date of Birth: 15th July, 2***

Parents: Midoriya Inko (deceased), Midoriya Hisashi (unknown)