Gay panics and cave panics

1st POV: Shinso Hitoshi:

Huh.... Where am I?

As I came to my vision was blurred and I was laying on a soft surface. My vision slowly started refocusing slowly into what seemed like a moldy, curved surface. Blinking, I sat up and took in my surroundings. I was sitting on a soft cot inside some sort of cage....

Wait.... A cage? Why am I in a cage? Was I kidnapped? Am I gonna miss the game- Wait, right, the game. I'm supposed to be a joker.....

Calm, now that I had realized that this was part of the game, I continued to observe what was around me.

So, I'm in a cage inside some type of.... Cave, I guess? And is that- Yeah, that's a torch in the corner. An artificial torch. Alright, so what do I have? A cot that I'm sitting on, my hero costume, my capture weapon. That's good at least.

Standing up I took a walk around the cage. It was small but not too small, maybe four square meters in size. The cot took in about half the cage and there was a box with some crackers, granola bars and water bottles in the corner. Over it was a camera. After waving into it, I continued. Next to the box, opposite of the cot, was the door. It was made out of bars like the rest of the cage and had a small rectangular black box fastened to the outside that I assumed was the lock. The cage was square shaped, with three of the walls being made out of iron bars that reached up to the ceiling. The third wall, opposite the box, was the cave wall. On it, there hung a door-sized curtain that covered a tiny bathroom with an old school outhouse-type toilet. The cage was obviously prepared for a longer stay.

Sighing I dropped back onto the cot. Guess I'd make myself comfortable.

Time skip brought to you by a sick Ann-chan still writing the chapter for you

(Chimera/N: I hope you are getting rest the time this is up!)

As the hours passed I ate a little, napped a little and drank some water. To say I was bored was an understanding. At one point I got so bored that I started to talk to the camera and to my surprise it started talking back - well, I heard my teachers voice through an earbud that I found on the cot. It must have fallen out when I slept.

After a while I started hearing voices from close to me. A brash and loud voice that sounded like- yep, that's definitely Bakuhoe. And that sounds like Sero and Iida.

Bakugo: Hey, there's some weird cave shit here!

I could hear them coming closer and saw a light ignite around a corner. It was a calm flame, so Todoroki was probably with them. Once they turned around the corner I could see that I was right. Bakugo, Sero, Iida and Todoroki along with Koda stepped into my cave.

Me: *casually* Hey

I act relaxed, though internally I was excited. They would surely free me from here and I could then join the heroes team!

Bakugo: *snarls* Mind Freak!

Rude.

Todoroki: He seems to be a Joker like Iida-san and me. Shall we free him to join our team?

Bakugo: Pfft! No, we have to leave some for the villains to free. He's hidden pretty neatly here, won't be a minute 'till they find him.

No! Nonononono please no. I'm not a villain! I just wanna proof that I can be a hero!

Me: What?

Sero: *ignoring him* And honestly man, he fits the villain role better anyways!

Voices from the past: