Regretting not calling in to be sick

Izuku's POV:

I woke up 2 hours later and I felt tired. What did you expect me to say? I was up all night running around even played some hide and seek tag with heroes and don't forget that I was injured the whole time.

Did me running around like a mad man do me some favor?

HECK NO!

If anything than I felt more bad than anything.

My leg hurt, I was still sleepy and moody thanks to the lack of sleep, I need to act my shit together to play the innocent cinnamon roll of class 1A, I had a bad feeling for the day and to top that off I woke up with a headache!

GREAT start into the day!

There was only one thing I wanted to do right now and that was to get my well deserved beauty sleep but insomnia and vigilantism don't mix well with the dream world.

The first class I had after my very very short nap was Aizawa's class and you know what? If I had a bible, I would have thrown it at him with OfA at 100%. I wouldn't care if I broke more bones at all! This was something I would gladly take in consideration and accept the consequences. That much on the note to angry issues...

Do I have some angry issues?

Not if you compare me to the angry Pomeranian I gave the nickname Kacchan.

Did I like the name?

I think it's cute but other than that no! I like to call him Dandelion or angry ass fuck Pomeranian more.

So why would I use that name than?

Well simple! Really it's very simple. There is only one reason I would do that.

It's to freaking annoy the living shit out of him!

He hates the name with passion!

So why not use it as a weapon to annoy him?! It's not like I had quirk to defend myself...BUT if there is one thing I have learned than that's that words can hurt and annoy and make people angry.

Naturally being the angry ball of fluff that he is, he would always beat me up because of calling him like that but it was my way of fighting back.

Anyways I was sitting in the classroom ready to find out why I had a feeling like someone is watching me and not only that but I dreaded every single moment. My gut feeling was never wrong and it was telling me that something bad was about to happen. At the same time I felt like it also will be fun too. Weird combination, don't like that one!

AHH there he is making an entrance like the caterpillar he is.

Aizawa was on the ground and slowly robbing into the room. Once he was by his desk, he somehow stood up and let go of his cocoon. It surprises me every time that he can actually get up in a standing position just like that while he is wearing a freaking sleeping bag!

Aizawa: Everyone SHUT UP! There will be an announcement made in the school assembly hall. You have 10 minutes to get there. Bevor you start asking I don't know what it is.

With that being said Aizawa got into his sleeping bag and crawled out of the classroom like the caterpillar he was.

Man, will you ever evolve or will you forever stay a 'CAT'erpillar?

At this point normally, people would start asking me question but I was pretending to sleep. Okay good I was not pretending but trying to get some sleep.

Uraraka: Hey what do you think this all about?

Ashido: I don't know but I sure don't want to be late.