Fucking Useless Brainless EXTRA MORON!

Bakugo's POV:

It was only for a short while that we left Sero with that Mind Freak alone. I still couldn't believe that we needed to free our own team mates. Then again it was Nezu who we were talking about. That fucking rat had a twisted mind after all. One thing was however for sure. From all the people I freed sofar, I didn't see that damn Deku.

Now I wasn't dumb at all. If he were in the hero team then he would have already came crawling to us. However this wasn't the case at all. Besides that we found Mina and Denki eliminated. There was only one person who could do this and in such a way that there were no actually clues left. That was the stupid nerd Deku!

Koda: Are you sure Sero is enough to guard Shinso?

If he fucking fails then he is a moron!

That extra would have only slowed us down if he can't handle one prisoner alone!

Iida: We still don't know who is on the villain team at all.

Me: DEKU Who else! You saw these dumb extras on the ground! 

Todoroki: Sounds logical. He is after all the only one who can get away with not leaving any clues as to where they went.

Iida: How are we supposed to get him?

Bakugo: We lure him out with more prisoner! That damn fucker will come out to safe his team!

We were walking back to out base camp where I had that pony tail make us some weapons after we found empty crates all over the place. It was clear that whatever was in there was taken by the other team and we needed some weapons too. 

Now the things was. Nezu that old sly rat wrote in the rules that he will not provide us with any sharp weapons. Never did he say anything from us being allowed to create some ourselfs especially if we had a crafting table on out group. After all we had to defend ourself. If someone get hurts while we were doing that, then it couldn't be helped. Not as if a fucking villain team don't deserve it anyways.

It didn't take long for us 3 to walk back to camp since we found a joke close by. It was all thanks to Iida that we even found the cave.

Me: Four Eyes, go check around the area before we walk back!

Todoroki: You think someone followed us?

Me: TSK! NO! I want to make sure we are not walking into a trap now fucking move it!

Todoroki: If I were in the villain team, I would have waited and followed us.

Koda: But don't you thinkg I would have known that?

Me: Not if we are dealing with Deku!

Todoroki: True, he knows out quirks in and out.

Me: He should go to fucking hell!

Thankfully that Four Eyes didn't need another invitation and started to run away using his quirk. I felt better making sure that no villain was after is. Besides we still haven't found out who were the other jokers or if they were moew. We also don't know anything about class 1B. For now it was only us 4 with Momo and Kirishima.

I had Kirishima guard Momo just in case someone was about to raid us. It didn't fucking matter if it was class 1B or the villain side. It was everyone for their won here on the island. 

That Pony Tail fucking be ready with all the weapons!

We also need to lay out traps around our base!

Then find more of our people!

This is fucking insane!

Who put this shit into the rat's mind!