You want me for what?

Hawks POV:

I was enjoying my only day off in months. There was nothing better to do than to get some chicken and enjoy them while they were still hot as well as lay on the bed and do nothing. That was at least the plan but for some reason I was called to get to my agency.

Of course, I needed to get to my agency at what?

6 a.m. ....

Why do I need to get there this early?

Seriously?!

On a Monday at 6 a.m.... that is definitely a crime!

If I find the person responsible for this I will personally see to it that they will be behind bars or lose their job!

Gosh Dang it!

And here goes my nice day off....

I hope someone is at least getting me some chicken!

After I got a call half an hour before 6 a.m., I immediately went ahead and put my hero costume on and got prepared as quick as possible. Naturally I was feeling rather grumpy since I didn't want to go out at all. It was my sweet sweet day off. A day I was supposed to rest.

No one had better try to break into my hero agency....

You never know! I already heard about rumors where someone was exactly doing that. It was still a stupid idea since it was a hero agency and the hero that owns it would get pissed and if one gets a call in the morning on their day off, they for sure wouldn't mind breaking some extra bones or hurting them a little bit more so that they are just about to get unconscious but still conscious.

It didn't take me long to get to my hero agency and once I landed on the balcony to my own office and went inside, someone greeted me.

Nezu: Hello.

Me: AAH RAT!

Nezu: I am offended at that remark.

Me: Sorry.

How should I have known that you are there?!

It's not as if the room is dark and that you turned all the lights off!

Seriously why are you even here Nezu?!

Don't you have your own school to terrorize or rule or whatever!

Why are you even in my little office?!

There was no chance that I would have known that he was in the room. I might have the ability to tell when people are around me since my wings were very sensitive but that doesn't give me the ability to fucking know when someone is inside a room while I just opened the door in my case window to it!

Seriously someone totally not me could get a heart attack seeing you sitting there in the dark sipping on some tea!

Wait!

Is that a bucked of KFC?

On the desk beside the tea cup was a bucket and my focus landed on it immediately after I saw it.

Nezu: Go ahead and have some.

Me: Ahh my friend thanks you for thinking about me!

I now walked over to him and sat right across Nezu taking the bucket and start eating some chicken. They were still warm meaning he wasn't in here for long.

Me: So due to what do I owe this pleasure?

Nezu: Oh I am just here to give you an invite.

Me: Invite?

Nezu: Yes. I wanted to host a special hero vs. villain exercise also known as war game.

I did hear about the famous UA war game. Especially about the rate of injuries cause in it. Apparently the students go haywire sometimes too. There are only a couple rules and not many of them need to be followed since there will be the villain team that is allowed to or more or less can just dismiss the rules since they are the villains after all. It was a cruel and yet fascinating game. I heard so much about them but never saw them in person.

Me: You want me to participate in one?

Nezu: No.

Aww come on!

Why are you then here giving me an invite!

Did you really need to put me in high spirit only to crush it again?!

It does sound pretty fun!

Not only that but if I could also choose to be a villain for a while... Ahh that would be some good rest from my hero work...

WAIT!

Rest from my hero work!

Me: Does the hero commission approve that?

Nezu: Who do you think I am?

Ahh right!

I totally forgot you had some dirt about them and are blackmailing them as we speak.

Me: So what invite, if I am not to participate?

Nezu: I wanted you to be an observer.

Me: Observer?

Nezu: Yes.

Me: What if I would like to participate. Just hypothetically.

Nezu: Then hypothetically, I wouldn't do anything against it.

Me: Hypothetically would I be able to choose the side which I would be on?

Nezu: Hypothetically speaking yes.

Me: Cool, then count me in.

Nezu: Ah I was already hoping you would agree.

Me: You mean you knew.

Nezu: Yes of course. You didn't have much of a choice now did you.

Me: Just curious what would have happened if I would have said no?

Nezu: Then a video of you singing in the bathroom, or you grooming your feathers, or even how you flew against some glass like a normal bird as well as got stuck in a window would magically appear in the social media.

Me: *Shiver* Scary.... How did you even have something like this?

Nezu: That is for me to know and you never to find out.

Me: Okay, okay. I got it, you are the best in this field. Now who are the others observers?

Nezu: That is also something you will find out soon enough.

Just like that he hopped off the couch and left my office.

So this was why I was called this early....

I don't know if that is a good start in the week or a bad one...

Come to think about it, I never asked him when the war exercise was starting....

He will inform me sooner or later anyways!

NOW Back to what's important... My bucket of chicken!