Wait...

So I went after the heroes and exited the tunnel system just to find myself in the forest once again and I ran around until I saw someone standing. The weird part was, that they were pacing back and forth so I could hear their footsteps.

The fuck?

How is that possible?

People can't just appear out of nowhere!

These footsteps don't belong to Aizawa they doesn't sound that light. Which means he isn't stopping me from doing... well traumatice them.

Meaning this new person is not trained in stealth. Judging from the pace of them, they are not trying to hide or be careful and from the sound of them that the person must be heavier...

Who the heck is that?

It didn't take me long to get out and face the culptrit. It was no other than Shigaraki one of the LOV member. The best part was that this guy was definitely meaning trouble.

Me: Ohh look who we have here!

Shigaraki: Oh the person we were looking for.

Me: Me? I am honored.

They both looked at me with wide eyes and open mouths. Apparently I surprised them big times just walking out of the bush behind them.

However I soo wasn't in the mood for anything and so I went to face him in a fighting stance with the dagger in one of my hands. Shigaraki only laughs at me.

Does he think I won't be able to beat his ass or what?

You won't be able to laugh for too long!

I did kinda threw the bow staff away when I left Shinso right there with Bakugo so Daggers had to do. Still I couldn't believe that they were here. It didn't make any sense at all. Why would they be here. I knew that this group knew about my vigilante being since I found Dabi once and forgot my mask and everything.

Shigaraki: Join us.

wow...

No warning?

No chit chat?

Just join us?

Me: Let me think..... Screw you and no.

Shigaraki: You are a better villain Nezumi.

Me: Oho, that might be the case but I still prefer the term vigilante or hero to be.

Shigaraki: Why not join me?

Me: Because it's one of your villains fault that I lost my Tenko-nii and my mom.

The moment I said my brothers name, this villain froze in front of me. It was soo long that I couldn't even remember how he looked like. Tho that didn't stop me from remembering some unpleasant event or my mom and brother.

Shigaraki: Izu-chan that really you?

As ridiculous as it sound, there was no one other than my brother who ever called me Izu-chan. I somehow managed to get everyone else call me Deku or Deku-kun. No called me like that and it took me soo much by surprise that I let go of the daggers and looked at him.

Me: Onii-chan?

Shigaraki: I finally found you Izu-chan!

Before I knew it, I ran towards him and let him hug me. The open hug invitation by Shigaraki didn't get unnoticed at all and I loved it. I loved it. Never did I thought I would ever find him again but here he was. 

Shigaraki: I thought you are dead.

Me: Same.

Shigaraki: You... let me check up on you.

That was all he said before stepping back and walking around me. He was definitelly checking me up from head to toe. Tho I was doing the same as he was waking around me. It was such a long time and now that I was having my brother in front of me, I couldn't help but wonder what happened. 

However before I coud ask, he started asking me some questions.

Shigaraki: Is being a hero still your wish?

Me: Yeah. Tenko-nii, I got a quirk now and I have a reputation as Nezumi.

Shigaraki: It always was and will be your destiny, little brother.

Me: Mhm... but what about you? You ended up being a villain.

Shigaraki: I want to make All Might and every hero pay for what they did to us.

Me: You do know it's not your fault. Besides that's the reason I want to be a hero. I want to prevent such stuff from happening.

Shigaraki: You have the heart cut out for it. I am proud of you for staying strong Izu-chan.

We totally ignored Kurogiri who was looking at us in confusion. It was also that warp poral who picked up my daggers and came back to me. 

Kurgiri: I don't have to know.

That was all he said before offering me the daggers and then step back again leaving us be. Everyone who would hear us talk would think we were crazy tho, this wasn't the case at all. We were just long lonst brohers. It was nice seeing him again and we had soo much to catch up on.

Me: So, why are you here?

Shiggy: My team needed some fun.

Me: The LOV... here?

Shiggy: Yeah. Is there a problem?

Me: All Might, Endeavor and Hawks are on the island.

Shiggy: We know about Hawks.

Me: Well the other ones of UA staff are here too. They are all observers but if you guys get caught it would be hard bailing you all out.

Shiggy: Don't worry we have our precautions taking care of. They won't find us.

Me: How?

Shiggy: The drones are stuck and are not recording anything for now.

Me: Ohh.... That's good but what about Hawks?

Shiggy: I am sure Dabi is taking care of him right now.

Me: Huh?

That was the moment he took his tablet out and showed me the LOV fighting the rest of the students and there was of course a huge flame which even we could see from where we were. This could only mean one thing since it was a firework in the sky.

Me: Let me gues.... Dabi met Hawks...

Shigaraki: Seems like it.

Kurogiri: Yes.