Come out Chicken

As I was standing there doing as good as nothing after defeating all of these bunch of unexperienced idiots, I decided to call out to the chicken since I felt him coming closer. I knew the feather was a trap for me but this was getting to much. He was in my team but I didn't quite get why he was doing that, exept if this was all going back to he found out that I am a vigilante. To say it better, I am that vigilante who had him trapped in his own agency because of a bucket of chicken. It was fun to watch but not so fun being trapped inside, I believe.

Me: Come out, come out, I know you are there chicken!

Nothing. 

No response as I waited for him to say anythint at all.

Come on!

How rude are you!

If I say come out, you should come out!

Why are you even hiding?

Where is the point in doing that?

...

Ahhh!

I am getting annoyed!

We don't have all day!

What you doing?

Should I help you out?

Me: Come on out or do I have to get you out?

Again nothing and so I just took the bow stuff, got my knife end out and then threw it out towards nowhere from how it looks like but in reality Hawks was there. Well I don't know why he didn't expected it coming but I heard the scream and then a thumb and looking at the direction I saw a bird on the ground.

Me: I warned you.

Hawks: FEATHERS!

Me: You shouldn't have tested out my patience.

Hawks: Still no need to actually throw that at me... 

I saw that the bow staff was stuck in his wing and he pulled it out of his wing before throwing it down on the ground. Well he looked pissed but oh well nothing new. I got him more pissed after doing that but hey what was I supposed to do?

Me: Well you should have come out when I told you to do that.

Hawks: ....

Me: So you got someone out?

Hawks: No.

Me: *Sigh* Please tell me you didn't just sit there and wait for me....

Hawks: Ahm... No.

Me: You did.

Hawks: Yes.

Me: Why the hell you do that?

Hawks: Because I need to know.

Me: Know?

Hawks: You are that vigilante aren't you.

Me: What you talking about?

Hawks: You can't tell me no after what you did.

Me: I never actually did.

Hawks: So you are?

Me: Still don't know what you mean with THAT vigilante.

Hawks: I mean Nezumi.

Me: That mouse like vigilante?

Hawks: YES!

Me: Who got you stuck in your agency because of a bucket of chicken?