Let's discuss this

It was actually a couple of days after the game event was suddenly interrupted by Endeavor. Apparently no one thought that the hero would do something like that. The best part was that I only found out that the whole thing was actually broadcasted and everyone saw how Endeavor tried to burn me alive so he wasn't only put into hospital for 3 months but also in a mental hospital. 

However that was not everything.

A lot of people in my class as well as class 1B the ones that got out and were traumatized needed to see Hound Dog. He was busy the whole day that it was really getting to me. I pittied him a lot since I was mostly the reason for that and so I brought coffee for all the teachers as well as some cake. They all accepted it and so I was on my way to deliver them once again.

Of course none of the teachers knew about LOV and that they basically came over. I also went to see them just to have a warm welcome and a backing up team who told me they wouldn't touch me and any villain touching me would be their enemies. It was a bit too much but oh well. Not as if I didn't had a repuation which said basically if you have a death wish then meet Nezumi.

Whelp.... Never was my idea.

I found myself right in front of the teachers office and after a knock I went in.

Me: I brought some coffee and cake with me again.

Midnight: CAKE!

Aizawa: COFFEE!

Mic: SHOTA! Why did you scream all of the sudden?

Aizawa: Coffee.

I left the coffe on the table as well as the cake and was about to get out until Nezu stopped me from leaving by a tug on my pants.

Me: Yes?

Nezu: Come with me.

This was how I ended up in his office with some tea and cookies in front of me.

Nezu: Now let's cut to the chase. I have seen you display some skills that you never use while training.

Me: I prepared a lot.

Nezu: As much as to say you copied someone.

Me: No way. I never copy someone! I am not Monoma!

Nezu: That only means that you must be Nezumi.

Me: Why would I be a vigilante.

Nezu: So you know about that person.

Me: I've heard of him....

Nezu: That said person is someone I want to have in my school. It is quite shocking to say that you played me good. 

Me: Hahaha. Really now... why would you think that I am Nezumi.

Nezu: No information about you or Nezumi are in our system which has to be filled out.

Me: Who said, I didn't fill it out just erased it.

Nezu: Which means you have something to hide.

Me: How about I don't like people snooping into my past.

Nezu: A valid point but yet also concerning and intruiging to see that you managed to erase it. Only one person managed to hack into our system and that is Nezumi as far as I know.

Me: Let's say I am the vigilante hypothetically. What would you do?

Nezu: Nothing. I only want a private chess session each week with a report on the outside world.

Me: So more blackmailing materials.

Nezu: Exactly. 

Me: And what else?

Nezu: Nothing. Your secret will be well with me.

Me: Fine if that's it. You are right. I am Nezumi.

Nezu: May I ask why you went with that name and the mouse theme?

Me: Because you as a chimera which also is part mouse, inspired me.

Nezu: Awwwww how cute. 

Me: Did you just... you know what never mind. Can I leave now? I still have classes.

Nezu: Yes... Before I forget. How are your lungs doing?

Me: Recovering from all the smoke.

Nezu: Still burning?

Me: Did you ask RG for the check-up results?

Nezu: Indeed and you are now also my pup. So you'll have to make sure to be healthy.

Me: .... I never agreed to this.

Nezu: You did the moment you called yourself Nezumi.

Me: Huh?

Nezu: Just accept it, you don't have a choice anyways.

That was all he said before he let me go after it. Like all of the sudden, he just went back to his own desk and left me be. It was as if this discussion was over and that was it.

Well since there was really nothing to say anymore and nothing really changed since I was still Nezumi and now had like LOV and Nezu backing me up... LIKE WHAT?!

That is insane.

There was no way that this was reality.

It took me a bit to understand what that meant but I was literally invinciable and I would continue do my job as I would be a student in UA.

Still I was kinda hoping for another UA war where I could get real with everyone no exeptions and no untruders.

Besides that me and Shinso were also offically dating now. He was also aprt of UA now since Mineta quit for a certain reasen.

Well it all it was a geat game and change to the normal hero in training life of mine. My life was sure full of surprises. I was eager to see where it was leading me next or what awaited me next.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for the help to my co-authors here. 

Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed this story!