One and only Villain

Bakugo's POV:

I couldn't believe what just happened. Me and my fucking useless team of extras were all together planning our next move after finding out that there was a tunnel sytsem. It was only an hours before the fucking villain decided to attack us that Kuroiro told us about that. He joined my team only 2 hours ago after being rescued by one of us and he would be a trouble being a fucking villain. So I decided that he would be a hero.

Fucking usless bunch of people.

How are they calling that laying traps?

Even a nine year old knows how to evade all these damn traps!

I told them use this but noo they can't be fucking resourcefull and think for themselves!

 No fucking hiding these thign either?!

Damn idiots on my side.

Now having him on the team, he told us about the tunnel system he found out right afterwards. He apparenlty went into the shadows to hide from a something and started roaming around until he found the base of the villains but it was completly empty. So I fucking was about to plan a good attack.

Fucking DEKU!

I swear it can only be him.

If I get him into my hands, he will be done for!

I  sewar he is a fucking nuisence in the game.

How dare he even attack my base?

The fucking hell he was thinking about?

Tokoyami and that Brainwashing idiot!

I swear ama pay them all back!

Just you all wait!

As I was thinking that, I made my way to the villain base since I was sure that there had to be something that I could do. That even inlcuded a surprise attack on my own. So in the end I went into a tunnel system I didn't know a thing about. However there were some indications on where to go since this was all dusty but here and there you can see footprints in the ground. They looked pretty fresh to me so I went ahead and followed them until I found a nice room.

Me: Fucking villains gonna try and win? I'll show them how fucking useless they are.

What the fuck is this?

He stole all the weapons from the weapon crate?!

oho guns, swords, axes, scythe....

Damn what is wrong in that rats sick mind?

Just like that I waited till someone came into the room. There was really no need to mention that I myself took some grenades that I found. I was so about to bomb this whole tunnel down not even carrying for the effect or the aftermatch.

So I waited and waited for someone to come and finally after something that felt like an eterity I could hear Jiro and Shoji coming my way. I knew both their quirk involved great hearing so I stayed quiet till they walked through the door.

Me: Bye Bye motherfuckers!

That was all I said to them before letting the grenade explode into a bright light which I knew would happen because there was a picture of how to use it on the side too. It was small but it was there. 

Not was much destructive as a grenade but as effective since I blinded them and then ran to them and pushed both of them down to the ground. After that I used my explotion directly on their back. 

Me: Fucking thought attacking my lair would be a good idea? Huh?

Jiro: You psycho!

Me: A psycho? Let me show you what a damn psyhco really is.

That was all I needed to say to grab their head and pull it up so they would look at me before slamming it down on the concrete floor. They both started bleeding immediatelly and I also knocked Jiro out with that. So the moment I oulled their heads up again and I saw that Jiro was out cold, I slammed her head back down and then kicked her to the side away from me.

Me: Still fucking think I am a damn psycho you damn villain?!

Shoji: You will pay for this.

Me: Oh will I?

Shoji: Just wait till he finds you.

Me: HAHAHA! 

Shoji: What's so damn funny?

Me: I am looking forward to that. 

I started kicking Shoji to the side and used my quirk on him. Basically I beat the shit out of him like I used to beat up Izuku too. That damn Deku however neever got it at all. He was a damn idiot if someone asked me. 

Still I wasn't dumb to underestimate the damn idiot at all.

I could hear some footsteps and that was when I hid behind the door and slammed it right into the face of someone comming in. It was no other than Tokoyami and Shinso. I may or may not just broke Shinso's nose. He desvered it.

Tokoyami: Warn Izuku!

Shinso: On my way.

Even if I wanted to beat them both, I still had to take them on one by one and so I let Shinso run for now. He was running in the wrong direction anyways. 

The moment he was out of sight, I Tokoyami started attacking me but I knew that this damn cult idiot was weak to light and so I used some explotion to get his quirk weakened and after that break his arm as I was forcing him on the ground.

Thankfully I had Pony Tale make me some damn cuffs so I could cuff Tokoyami and sit him on a chair.

Me: You gonna tell me who's in your damn team.

Tokoyami: You wish!

A punch to his stomach followed by some coughing up blood.

Me: Let's try again. Who is in your fucking team?

Tokoyami: HAHAHAHA It will never be Revelry in the DARK!

I knew I couldn't get out anything from him but still I tried and each and every time he answered I woudl hit him till he would black out. Since there was nothing here for me anymore, I stocked up on grenades and left the base to go after Shinso.