Type: Chapter 11

"Tharn! Tharn! You were amazing!"

"I love you!"

"When is your next performance?"

"Can we get a picture with you?"

"Tharn, is this your boyfriend?" Tharn turned towards the girls who asked that question. He pulled his lips into a smirk as he looked at me. I was dumbfounded at the question. 

"No, this right here is my best friend. This is Type," he said as he proceeded to display me to the crowd of girls around us, turning my body with his to look at everybody. 

I felt so awkward at that moment. I didn't know what to do with my body so I just smiled and waved like a pageant queen.

"He's so cute!"

"Are you really just friends?"

"I saw you guys at the photo booth earlier!"

"He's so good looking!"

"You guys look great together!"

"Is he single?" Tharn turned to the girl who asked that question and nodded vigorously.

"Yes, Type right here is single. And more than ready to mingle," Tharn said, which immediately made the girls start screaming.

"Are you a model?"

"Do you have an IG account?"

"What's your number?"

I never had these many people interested to talk to me before, especially right now because they were all girls. I was too overwhelmed. 

"I'll be tagging his account in my next post, so look out for that. We haven't had lunch yet and we just performed for an hour so we have to say goodbye for now. I need to feed my friend here so he stays alive for you to get to know him. Please don't forget to come see us at our next performance. We'll keep you posted through our official account. Thank you for coming, guys!" Tharn said as he pulled me away from the crowd that was screaming words of support at Tharn. 

I was still shocked at what had happened when I felt Tharn pushing me down on a chair. He pulled up a chair of his own to sit down as he pushed a container of food towards me. 

"Eat something," he said. I looked up at him with no expression on my face. I was still reeling from the way all his fangirls welcomed me into their lives without a moment of hesitation. I didn't have words to express what I was feeling. I grabbed Tharn's hand and he snapped his head to look at me with concern.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?" Tharn asked worriedly.

"Tharn," is the only word that left my mouth as I stared at him with wide eyes. Tharn brought his other hand to touch my forehead and then my cheeks.

"You don't seem to have a fever. Do you want to go back to the dorm?" He asked, starting to close the food containers. 

I realised I was probably worrying him by not saying anything so I shook my head trying to shake my conscience back to reality to form words to explain what I was feeling to Tharn. 

"That was surreal," I finally said. Tharn stopped and then turned to look at me.

"Surreal?" He asked.

"Yeah. I've never experienced something like that in my life. All of those people surrounding us, wanting to know about me, complimenting me and asking for my socials. And they were all girls!" I said wonderstruck.