Chapter 11

Privi's POV

It was almost midnight when I came back home from work. I informed Josh about being late today as Eliana and I decided to blow off some steam. We went out to our all-time favorite restaurant and ordered the dish that was best over here- cheese burst pizza and Chocó lava cake. Some of you might have guessed it already that what this place must be called.

Of course, Dominos! What other than can give us pure pleasure of cheese with some sauté vegetables and right combination of spices and what not. The list is long. I can go on and on and on. Eliana and I have been coming here since the first day we joined the office. Dominos' had an outlet close to our hoarding so it became our favorite place to pass time.

When I came back home, it was already past midnight. Josh was asleep and from the looks of the kitchen, he cooked himself some noodles. Thank God! I taught him some dishes otherwise it would have been takeout''s every time I was late. I smiled at the times when I used to teach Joshy to cook something. We started with bread omelet. Only God knows how many eggs he wasted before he could make a good, decent one. We had the whole tray to ourselves and so many eggs were straight away given to the stray dogs. They definitely had a party that day. I quietly tiptoed to my room with the aim of not waking up Josh.

I quickly took all my clothes off and hopped into a hot shower. This could definitely help me sleep. I washed my hair because it became quite messy from the stunt Eliana pulled with cheesy. That girl is completely crazy! I stepped out of the shower and changed into my night suit. I headed to the bed and tried to sleep but I couldn't get a single minute of sleep. After almost an hour of twisting and turning, frustrated, I got up and went to the window. I saw someone pulling up in front of our porch. Oh god! Let this not be James! No body stepped out of the car for good 10 minutes but then I saw the door open. Somebody dressed very posh stepped out of the car. He took his beanie off and. It was none other than Liam Warren. Wait. Liam Warren??? At this hour??? I looked at the clock and it was almost 2 in the morning. I properly removed the curtains from the window and whistled at him. He looked absolutely startled to see me. It's like he didnt expect me to be here. Like dude! This is my house. Who would you find here if not me? Duh!

"Hey!!!Hey!!! Look here! Up here at the window!!", I whisper shouted. He waved at me and I could tell by the looks of it that he was a bit high. Yes! He was quite conscious but a bit high.

"Hi Privi, why are you up so late?", he asked me in sign language. Is he even for real? He's asking me why I haven't slept when he's the one standing right in front of my house.

"Are you crazy? What are you doing here?", I asked him again whisper shouting.

"Nothing!", was his response. Oh god! Now he's really getting on my nerves. I couldn't talk to him like that. It would wake up everyone around us. I didn't even have his number so as to call him up and talk there so I thought about what can be done. Just then a fabulous idea struck my mind. I signaled him to wait for me.

I went straight to my cupboard and took out some bedsheets. I tied the sheets' ends together to make a rope. Now as stupid as it seemed, it was the sanest thing to do because if I went down to open the door, Josh would wake up. He had college the next day so I couldn't risk his sleep. I quickly tied them up and went to the window. He was not there anymore. His car was still there but he was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, I heard someone cough. I looked down at the door and there he was. What was he doing there? I whistled again at him but he was in his own trance. So I straight away threw the sheet rope at him. He, suddenly, moved so frantically as if the snake had fallen onto him. I couldn't control my laugh and let it come out. I was laughing uncontrollably.

"C'mon! Climb with the help of this.", I said after gaining composure. He looked at the rope for a minute and then at me and then again at rope. Finally, he started climbing it. I knew it was difficult for him as he was shaking so badly. Another reason to say that he was high. I helped him to come up and finally pulled him into my room.