Chapter 12

Just how cute Liam looks, drunk and in love with Privi.

Privi's POV

The next morning, I woke up early so that Josh wouldn't see me sleeping on the couch. I quickly got up and took out the first aid kit. From it I took out an aspirin and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I collected my blanket and went upstairs to check on Liam. I slowly opened the door to my room and peeked. He was still sound asleep. The thought, that I had to knock to enter my own room, made me smile. I never knew that an asshole like him would end up in my room in drunken condition. He was such a pain in the ass. I quietly put down the tray containing the glass of water and aspirin on the side table. He's going to need it when he wakes up. I folded my blanket and kept it in the cupboard and went to the washroom. I had to get ready for work while trying to be as quiet as possible.

I turned around to see if he was awake. Finding him in his dreamland, I hopped into the shower. I quickly dried myself and slightly opened the door to check if he was awake. In doing everything quickly, I forgot to take my clothes with me. He was still sleeping. Thank god! I tiptoed to the cupboard and took out a grey pencil skirt and a white shirt. I hurried into the washroom to change. By the time I came out, he was already sitting upright, holding his head in his hands. He looked at me and I smiled. He looked baffled. He kept staring at me. I couldn't put a finger on what he was actually thinking so I tried to break the silence.

"Good morning, asshole!", I said and he smiled on the new nickname I gave him.

"Good morning, Privi. How did I end up here? In your bedroom?", he asked me.

I took a moment to answer that question. "Well you were quite drunk last night and tried to force yourself on me. I tried to push you away but that didn't help much", I said, trying to control my laughter. He looked like one of those girls who couldn't remember much about last night. The moment those words left my mouth, his eyes came out of their sockets. He was beyond shocked.

"W What? What did I try to do? I would never do that to anyone, let alone you", he said sounding confused but that sounded more like an insult to me. I narrowed my eyes at him because he was doing the same thing again. Me helping him out and he insulting me again. This guy has to pay for it. So I played along and said something that would shock him.

"You don't believe me? Wait I'll call Josh and he'll tell you everything that you did last night with me", I said pretending to be the victim here.

"What??? Josh knows about it too? Was he here to witness all those things?", he asked as if he had committed some crime. Yes! That's exactly the expression I wanted to see on his face.

"Of course! When you tried to force yourself upon me, I cried and screamed which made him come to my room and he saw us in a very awkward position. He jumped on you and threw you on the floor. He wanted to beat you up into a pulp but I stopped him. I didn't want your blood on his hands", I said making a face at him.

"So.what did he do?", he asked me with worry written all over his face.

"Well, he called the police. But don't worry I refrained him and explained that you were drunk and drove here all by yourself, which would keep you behind the bars for the longest period of time", I said, sounding very serious but only I knew how much I was trying to control my laughter.

"Oh God! Why did I come here? I always end up in trouble whenever you're around me", he said accusing me.

"And I'm always the one to save your pretty little ass, Mr. Crap!", I said with venom in my words.

"But I didn't understand one thing, how am I still in your room? If I slept here, then where did you sleep?", he asked.

"Don't you even dare think that we shared the bed! I slept on the couch downstairs. There's aspirin next to you for your headache. Have it!", I said, this time with seriousness. In the whole story that I narrated, it was only the true part. "I'm ready to leave for work. When you're done freshening up, come downstairs", with that said, I turned around and left the room.

Liam's POV

I woke up with an earth shattering pain in my head. I couldn't even open my eyes properly. I tried to look for my phone so that I could check the time. I flipped my hands here and there but nothing came into my hands. I slightly opened my eyes and was faced with completely different surrounding. 'This doesn't look like my room' I thought. I was still laying on the bed when I heard the door opening. I quickly closed my eyes so that whoever it was, wouldn't see that I was awake. I slightly opened my eyes to see who it was. It was a girl, with towel wrapped around her body. Her hair was wet and the water was still dripping down from them. Her back was facing me so I couldn't see who exactly it was so I lay there waiting for her to turn. However, she didn't turn. She took her clothes and went straight away to the washroom. Whoever it was, looked so beautiful and sexy in that attire. That's the sight I want to wake up to every morning.

As soon as the door was shut, I got up as I couldn't help with the pain that struck my head.

"Good morning, Asshole!", I looked up so see the source of the voice. What??? PRIVI???? I smiled on the name she had for me. This girl always comes up with new names for me. I couldn't believe that she was even capable of looking so pretty in towel and now in the clothes that she wore.

"Good morning, Privi. How did I end up here? In your bedroom?", I asked her and couldn't believe the next words that left her mouth.

"Well you were quite drunk last night and tried to force yourself on me. I tried to push you away but that didn't help much."

What? How is that even possible? I tried to remember the events of last night. I remember going to the party and then ending up in front of her house. She herself invited me in! I remembered that but none of the things that she said. She told me about Josh knowing everything and how she saved me from police. I asked her about the sleeping arrangement and that's when I was relieved to hear that both us slept in different rooms. But there was one thing that made me 'like' her a bit. These days, she's been helping me out a lot. She even slept on the couch when I was the one who should have slept there because of my actions.

Once I was freshened up, I went downstairs and saw the siblings chatting away on the breakfast table. I always dreamt of a happy family and that's what I tried to start it with Davina. But she had other plans. A woman like her can never form a happy family. I went downstairs and greeted them. Josh looked at me with utter disbelief. Okay. Was I supposed to leave early today?

"Liam Warren??? What are you doing in our house? When did you come?", he said while I gave him a baffled look. I looked at Privi for answers whereas she was completely busy with her breakfast, ignoring both of us.

"I.I camehere last night And I'm so sorry for what I did. I was not in my senses. I'm sorry. I know you're angry", I said but was stopped in the mid-sentence.

"What??? What are you talking about? What did you do?", Josh asked me. Saying that both of us were confused would be an understatement. I looked at Privi for answers. Josh looked at her too because I came out of her room. She didn't even look at us, behaving as if we don't exist.

"Privi, would you mind clearing out the confusion in our brains", I said, stressing on the word 'brain' and sarcasm quite clear in my tone.

"Huh? You guys are talking to me? Oh wellum you know", she stuttered and that's when I knew that it was a bloody prank.

"Let me tell you Josh. This girl, your sister, pranked me!", I said with venom in every word I spoke. I was throwing daggers at her when I said that.

That's when Privi started explaining everything. I couldn't believe my ears. She could go to this level to make me feel guilty for everything? I'm going to kill her! I couldn't even face Josh when I came here. With that said, she took her stuff and ran out of the house, waving bye to both of us.

Now, it was just me and Josh in the house.

Hey guys, how was it? Privi pranking and scaring Liam to death. I honestly started imagining myself saying all those things to Liam. Let me know if you want me to write some other characters POV as well. Don't forget to like, comment and vote!