Chapter 26

Privi's POV

"What... what did you just say?", Liam froze when he heard my confession. I was not planning to say it anytime soon but my mouth wouldn't listen to me. It blurted out everything. It was not for him to know that I was jealous. Not for him to know that I got drunk because of the effect he had on me.

Definitely, not for him to know that I had accepted my complicated feelings for him.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I know you probably don't feel anything for me and that's ..fine by all means. I don't expect you to reciprocate the same..", I was cut off by the sudden shutting of my mouth when he smashed his lips onto mine. My eyes rolled back in my head and I couldn't think straight anymore.

It took me a moment to realize that he was kissing the hell out of me. Eventually, I responded to his needs, urgency and passion. He kissed me like there was no tomorrow. Not even for a single second did we try to break the kiss. Both of us were dying to breath but the lips were the priority now.

He broke the kiss only to look at me with lustful eyes. He relaxed his forehead on mine while his hands were on my cheeks, caressing them ever so lightly. I could feel his breath on my lips, a slight mix of peppermint and chocolate. For some odd reasons, being near him or having his scent in my system made me feel at peace.

"I have been waiting so long to hear this from you", he said, still looking at him with those pearl eyes.

"Wh..what?"

"Miss Privi Sihag, I'd loved you since the day disappeared on me. No wonder I had to work my ass off to find you"

A smile made its way onto my lips, making me duck my head into his palms so that he couldn't see the amount of effect he had on me.

"I wish to take you down now and hereShit! I can't stay away from you any longer. It's ruining my soul", he said with rather rough look and desirous eyes.

I was taken aback by the choice of the words but that didn't stop me from voicing out my thoughts.

"Then do it! It's better than thinking about what I thought happened between us", I said, regretting blaming him for something I didn't even remember happening.

He held my chin and made me look into his eyes. The look in his eyes was of remorse, lust and love. A mixture of all of them.

"I want to be the one behind your every emotion, even if it meant anger", he said with the sincerest look.

And that was it! The moment that made both of us lose control and go all crazy with each other.

He swirled me around in a second and carried me on his shoulders to my room. It was so sudden that I didn't even have the time to register it all.

He opened the door to my room and closed it behind him. He threw me on the bed while standing right in front of me. He pulled the stole away from my body and started unbuttoning his shirt. I backed away on the bed when he climbed on it to come closer to me. He pulled my legs, making me slide right underneath him and smashed his lips on mine without any warning. His hands started playing tricks on me, teasing and caressing me in the most inappropriate places. However, I was not in the mood to stop him.

He reached for my neck and planted wet kisses on them, making me moan his name in pleasure. It was like my moan was the point where all the hell broke loose on us. He got up slightly and did the only thing that I couldn't ever imagine him doing. He pulled my sweater dress and tore it apart in snap of a finger and there I was, lying naked on the bed with only my panty and bra on.

He took a look at my body only to dive straight for my boobs. He bit them not so lightly from on top of my bra. A moan escaped my mouth while I didn't know that I was capable of enjoying something so ruthless. In a second, he unclasped my bra and threw it on the floor next to his shirt. He kept looking at me before ripping his pants off and throwing them next to our pile.

He aimed straight for my lips, kissing them, biting them and eating them like his life depended on it. His one hand was holding my wrists above my head while the other one was exploring my body. He teased my nipples with his fingers and then grabbed my breast in a rather rough manner.

Undoubtedly, it gave me the pleasure that I had never experienced in my life. My head was pressed onto the pillow as I was trying to control the moans escaping my lips. But, looked like Liam had other plans. His hand reached down there while his fingers seemed to be playing with my sensitive spot. He moved his finger around my area until a heavy moan escaped my lips and I cried his name in pleasure. He finally found my G-Spot and I think that's what he was looking for.

Without waiting for a single moment, he pressed his finger hard on the spot with my panties on, making me go wild with pleasure. He was a fucking Sex God. A wild moan escaped my lips, followed by his name, and I could feel his smirk on my breasts. He was biting my nipples as if he wanted to mark them his, only his. My hands were in his hair while his were busy teasing my core.

"You are so wet, my love", he said, making my cheeks turn red. "I don't think I should make you wait any longer", he said and went down between my thighs. Both his hands were busy with my boobs while he pressed his tongue on my wet spot. It was like he was trying to get inside me without removing the only piece of cloth that stopped him from coming in direct contact with my core. Without any warning, he bit me gently on the area above my sensitive spot.

"Ohhhh, my Godd!", I squirmed while a series of moan escaped my lips. What was he doing to me? Why not already take me?

As if on cue, he tucked on the hem of my panty and dragged it down with his teeth. He threw it on the floor and got back to business. By this time, I was already a puddle and the touch of his fingers on my spot made me hit a jackpot! His devilish smirk returned as he pulled my legs wide open and dived straight into the spot between my legs. He groaned while his tongue made its way into me. It was like he was practically, trying to eat me alive. I had never seen a man as hungry as him.

I tried to close my legs as I was shivering with the amount of pleasure he was giving me but he pulled them above his head. As if it was not enough to kill me with his tongue, he started rubbing his fingers on my G-Spot and darn I shivered wildly under his touch. A series of moan escaped my mouth and I couldn't hold it in me anymore so I finally came into his mouth.

He licked all the juices that escaped me and looked at me with the eyes of a killer. He wiped his lips with the back of his hand, in a devilish way. Before I could even understand anything, he pushed his fingers inside me with a sudden jerk. I cried with pleasure as he increased his pace to the maximum. Suddenly, he pulled my legs to get me closer to him and thrusted his big member inside me. It was all too sudden for a first timer, that I couldn't control the scream that escaped my lips.

I cried in pain when he inserted himself all in one go inside me, while I held my stomach.

"Fuck! You're a virgin?", he exclaimed with utter shock.

I didn't have the energy in me to say anything while tears rolled down from my eyes. He pulled himself out slightly just to give me some space to adjust to his size.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't know this was your first time", he said, ever so lightly while I could feel a tear drop onto my neck. Oh shit! Liam was crying. I opened my eyes to look up at him while his eyes were all teared up.

"Hey! It's fine. I'm glad it's with you.", I said trying to calm him down.

"And it's never gonna be anyone else but you", he said while increasing the pace slowing inside me. I started to enjoy again and I could see him look at me with utmost care. He gradually increased his pace while my moans were back on track. He thrusted himself last time before he came inside me.

Wow! That was hell of an earth- shattering sex. Never knew Liam could go all wild like that.

Don't forget to like, comment and vote.