Chapter 27

Liam's POV

I woke up on hearing some noises from the hall. Someone was laughing away like there was no tomorrow. I rubbed open my eyes and sat up straight. I turned around to witness an empty bed. 'Where is Privi? I remember sleeping next to her' I thought. I looked around the room only to find it absolutely empty. I saw my clothes folded neatly on the table. A smile made it's on my face. 'That's why I love her' I thought.

I got up from the bed and got dressed. I brushed my fingers through my hair and went downstairs to see what the fuss was all about. As I walked climbed down the stairs, I saw almost everyone sitting and laughing away on God knows what.

Everyone had their back towards me except Luke. The moment he saw me, he came strolling towards me with open arms.

"Oh boy! There you are. We've been waiting so long for the sleeping beauty to wake up", he said, followed by everyone's laughter. I was a bit baffled about all this. Do they all know about Privi and I? Of course, they do. They must have seen me coming out of her room. Also, Privi was also amongst the gang when I walked into the hall.

"Oh please babe, don't tease him", my eyes bolted out of their sockets when I heard Eliana say babe to Luke. I looked between the two of them and then at Privi. She blushed when she saw my eyes settle on her. I smiled back at her, mind talking to her about the whole thing. She smiled at me reassuringly.

"Are you guys.", I was cut off in the middle of the sentence.

"Yes dumbass, Eliana and I got married last night!", Luke announced, giving me the second shock of my life after Privi's confession.

"Holy shit! Really???? And you didn't even bother to tell me?", I accused Luke but grabbed him for a tight hug.

"It all happened so suddenly that we didn't exactly get the time to break it all to you guys. In fact, Eliana and I have decided to make it public in the next week's party"

"That's great news, Luke. Congrats guys!"

"Uhh..Uhh I think someone else needs to be congratulated too", Josh meddled in.

I turned around to look at Josh who had 'I-know-it-all' expression on his face.

"Busted", I muttered.

"Oh definitely you are. Eliana went looking for Privi when we came back home. Turns out, she was not home alone after all. Someone had snuck their way into her heart and bed", Luke teased. I turned around to face Privi and the moment I saw her face, it was confirmed. They all knew everything.

Everyone came forward and congratulated Privi and I but I was not all that happy. I didn't want everyone to know about us just yet. There were some things that Privi had to be aware of before stepping into my life. I wanted to start this journey with her with truth, only.

"Privi, can I have a word with you?", I asked her.

"Sure, but why do you sound so suspicious?", Privi said with raised eyebrows and a weird smile on her face.

I turned around to look at Luke and he was equally baffled. I thought he knew what I had to talk about. On seeing a complete blank expression on his face, I took my phone out and showed him Riley's picture.

His lips curved into 'o' shape. He understood what I wanted to talk about. I turned around to look at Privi while she and Eliana were discussing something. I walked up to her and she smiled at me. I took her hands in mine and all eyes were on us. I had to tell her about Riley and Davina before we kick start our journey. I knew she would be mad at me for hiding it from her but it was important for her to know about him.

I took her to the corner of the room so that we could talk in private.

"Privi, there's something I need to tell you about me."

"What is it, Liam? You sound worried."

"Um.. There is somethingthat I didn't tell you about. It's not like didn't want to tell but I didn't know how but looking at the circumstances now, I think I shouldn't delay it any further."

"Now you're scaring the hell out of me! Just tell me already!"

"Privi, II have a child", I looked at her to read her expressions but it was completely blank.

.

.

"Riley, right?", she said. Third shock of my life. My jaw dropped to the ground when she said that.

"But..but how..do you know?"

"You know, you're a celebrity. There are all sorts of things about you on the internet. I knew it from the very first day, stupid!"

The color drained from my face when she said what I thought she said. She knew it all along but never enquired about it? But why? Before I could even voice out my thoughts, she beat me to it.

"Remember that one time when our picture got published in the newspaper and everyone seemed to be talking about all that? Well, it will be safe to say that I did some digging into it. I wanted to know what the people around us were talking about. That's when I read about your son and your ex-girlfriend. I knew that she got pregnant with your baby and how much you care about the two of them. The difference is, I didn't have feelings for you back then." She paused to look into my eyes while resting her hands on my shoulders. "It's fine, Liam. Everyone had a past. The good thing about this is that you love your son even if you don't love Davina anymore."

It was like someone had lifted a huge chunk of ice from my chest. I released the breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"But why didn't you ever ask me about it?", I narrowed my eyes.

"Because, that's your story to tell, not mine to pry."

Oh God! She didn't know how much I loved her for that. She was an angel. I was scared about losing her but now I know, she understood me way more than myself. She rendered me speechless. I didn't know what to say anymore.

The one thing that crossed my mind was to hug her and that what I did. I hugged her tightly, leaving no space between the two of us. I could hear her giggle underneath me but it was only relaxing me.

The next day I took her to meet Riley and Davina. Privi was fine meeting the two of them as she wanted to know the youngest member of Warren Family. I was more than happy to take her with me. I had already called Davina, telling her about our arrival and warning her not to pull out any stunt.

She, obviously, was furious about letting any of my friends or Privi for that matter to meet Riley. She always believed that she was bonded to me through Riley. True enough, she was but only as his mother, nothing more, nothing less.

She should just consider herself fortunate that I didn't make any tables turn. Now all I could do was just expect Davina to be nice.

We were on the way to Davina's place when I told Privi everything about her and me. She understood. I also warned her about Davina's ruthless behavior but she assured me about handling the situation.

"It's not like she's going to eat me. Besides, if you're with me then I have no body to fear from", she said holding onto my hand while I pulled her close to me and pecked her lips.

"I know what you're capable of. You infected me with the disease called love and now.. I don't ever wanna be cured", I said. I know I sounded cliché but that's what I felt.

I don't ever want to be cured!

Hey readers! The story is about to come to an end. Just a few more chapters and then we'll have to bid adieu to our love birds.

Don't forget to like, comment and vote.