Chapter Thirty

⍟HARLEY⍟

Jack slowly looked at his chest and his eyes widened when he saw a blood.

Another gunshot can be heard and this time, the bullet from Matias' gun hit it's abdomen.

"Say goodbye to the last line of the Harata." Icarus muttered.

Jack looked back at me and seems like he muttered my name before Matias pushed his still shocked body to the water.

"Jack!" I screamed.

I looked back at Icarus and I bet that he can saw the rage within my eyes.

"You fucker." I said at mabilis na inagaw ang baril na hawak niya. I kicked the smartwatch that he holds.

At mukhang iyon ang naging mitsa ng lahat, Jaypee and the others start also to fight.

I used the gun to punch Icarus' face, he took a step back and I took that chance and did a round-house kick to him.

Gunshots started again but instead of hurting us, Icarus' men started to fall one by one.

"Hide!" Matias screamed and he starts to run away from the scene.

I'll deal with him later, but for now...

Tumingin naman ako kay Icarus na akmang tatayo sana pero sinipa ko lang ulit ito paupo.

"So sa tingin mo makakaligtas ka sa mga ginawa mo?" I asked as the gunshots can be heard around us. "You know, I talked to your wife earlier." I said and his eyes widened.

"What did you do to her!?" He exclaimed as I mentioned his wife.

I am still wondering how did she fell for this cruel man.

I laughed maniacally and as he tried to stand again, I just kicked him. Harder this time may I add.

"I told her that I don't know what will I do when I see you." I said and pull out the knife from my waist.

The same knife that I used to cut my hair to get away from one of his men.

I spin it on my fingers at walang salitang lumuhod ako at isinaksak iyon sa tiyan ng binata.

And I didn't regret doing that.

"This is for trying to kill me." I said at saka hinugot ulit ang kutsilyo and I stabbed him again. "This is for trying to kill Jaypee." I said and I repeated the process.

"And this is for killing Jack." I whispered as I left the knife on his chest and let his body fall on the ground.

Nanatiling nakatingin naman ako sa duguang katawan ni Icarus as my ears started to blocked off from the noise around me.

Parang sumisid ako muli sa tubig.

But no.

Because I am aware what just happened awhile ago.

And I am not ready to face it yet.

"Harley..." Pagtawag naman sa akin ni Jaypee.

Dahan-dahan naman na tumingin ako sa kanya and I wish I didn't do that.

He is soaking wet and in his arms, he is carrying the dead body of Jack, which breaks my heart.

"Jack..." I whispered.

Jaypee slowly put Jack's body on the ground habang ako ay pabagsak na umupo sa tabi niya.

"Jack...Jack...please wake up..." I said at saka hinawakan ang kamay nito.