Prologue

5 years ago...

Harley jumped and kicked the man who tried to attack her, then she used her forearms to block the pipe that the other man used to attack her.

That fucking hurts, abot hanggang buto. She thought.

Harley glared at that man and smirked; she grabbed the pipe and immediately disarmed him. Then she used that to hit that man.

It became her weapon when there are other men who tried to attack her, after a minute of punching, kicking and beating them using the pipe. She looked at the unconscious men on the floor and she scoffed.

"Akala ko ba isang pitik lang ako?" She asked repeating the words of one of those men earlier and flipped her hair. "Puro lang pala kayo salita." She commented and walked towards the stack of boxes where the girl is hiding like she instructed earlier.

But Harley failed to notice that there is another man who's hiding on the plants, that man run towards her and hit the back of her head using a baseball bat.

Harley immediately felt dizzy, she put her hand on where the man hit her and she also felt a sticky substance on it.

It was her blood.

Her knees gave out and before she fell on the ground, Harley looked at the man who hit her and he has a smirk on his face.

She remembered, minutes ago, she's passing this alleyway on her way home from a job hunting when she heard a scream of girl and some maniac laughs of men. As a former Captain of Philippine Airforce, she vows to save someone when he or she is in danger.

And also, as a former member of a gang. She knows how to fight, hand to hand combat is her specialty.

And the brawl started, to keep the girl safe, sinabihan niyang magtago ito habang nilalabanan niya ang mga kalalakihan na iyon. She even promised her that she will be back at her some safe.

At ngayon, siya ay nakahiga sa sementadong daan ng alleway na iyon at hinihintay ang gagawin sa kanya ng lalaking iyon.

She chuckled lightly. Ang lakas ng loob kong mangako but look my situation right now.

I failed, again. She thought.

"I know you." The man said and crouched down to her. "Miyembro ka ng Black Band Gang diba?" He asked.

Harley didn't answer at nanatiling nakatingin lang sa lalaki, hindi kalayuan sa kanila ay dinig niya ang mga hikbi ng babaeng balak niya sanang iligtas.

I failed, again.

"Alam mo ba kung anong ginawa ng gang mo sa gang ko?" Tanong ng lalaki, he grabbed her chin and lightly squeezed it.

"Share mo lang?" Sagot naman ni Harley and that made the man grin. At the same time, her dizziness worsen.

"Palaban ka talaga no?" He asked at saka tumayo at kinuha ulit ang bakal na baseball bat na nasa tabi niya. "Tignan natin kung makakalaban ka pa pagkatapos nito." He said at iniangat ang baseball bat para hampasin ito.

She closed her eyes and waited for the pain to arrive in her body pero tanging tunog ng bumagsak na baseball bat ang narinig nito.

She opened her eyes and there is another woman standing infront of her. She is wearing a tight black pants, a black leather jacket at combat boots.

Harley watched the woman to beat the shit out of that man. Nang magsawa iyon ay basta niya na lang itinapon ang walang malay na lalaki na iyon sa isang tabi.