Author's Note

I remember I wrote this book during pandemic at hirap na hirap akong tapusin siya due to lack of inspiration from the outside world.

Pero kahit papaano, after ilang drafts, edits and revision of plots. I can finally say na I am finally done with this book.

Just a head start lang guys, the book 4 is just a start of everything. This is not the end.

May mamatay ba ulit? I cannot confirm nor deny this accusation.

May mga bagong characters ba? Maybe.

Makikilala na ba naten ang love interest ni Gemma? Haha, nandyan lang siya sa tabi-tabi.

Anyways before I end this book, I just want to thank my friends. Especially Jolina and John Poul, they are the one who pushed me through to continue this series and I am really grateful.

And I just want to dedicate this book to my sibling (not by blood) Honnie.

She is the strongest person that I've met and I really admire that quality of her.

Ayo, wag kang magalit saken kung mabasa mo man to. Sorry na! hahahaha

And also, I want to thank all of you who waited for me to finish this book. Thank you for the reads, votes, comments and also THANK YOU FOR 11K followers guys!

Almost 12K na tayo, di pa rin ako makapaniwala T.T

Again, thank you so much and I can assure you. More stories to come haha.

///

The Fighter official playlist:
(https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0upFsvQCPML5NvoSluBnjM?si=fRx84BnXRaekGbP6EyGjzQ&utm_source=copy-link)

///

Message me!

Discord: Esmeralda✨#8303
Gmail: esmeralda.dimaano25@gmail.com

PS: I deactivated all my socmed accounts since hindi ko na siya ganoon nabubuksan haha.

Bye for now!
_Reputation_