unpleasant 2.

in which y/n and chongyun attempt to stop xingqiu's planned marriage , but somehow get in an even stranger situation.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

now playing• unlock it charli xcx

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

y/n and chongyun sat on a table across wanmin restaurant , listening to the man telling ancient stories of rex lapis.

"cheap and tasty chop sueyy !"

"so y/n , what exactly do you have in plan ?"

the exorcist gave the cold popsicle a lick as his blue eyes looked at y/n. she smiled with a prideful look. her electro vision pinned to her skirt started to glow.

"you know how xingqiu and li hua are to meet on monday ?"

his brows furrowed. "how'd you know that ?"

"they announced it in front of us chongyun."

"oh."

she placed a hand on her chest. "we're going to somehow prevent the two from becoming fiancé and all of that stuff. all we have to do is just crash their date." he blinked twice.

"what if xingqiu wants to get married though.. ?"

she deadpanned.

"chongyun , he literally confessed his love for us like... two months ago. what do you mean he wants to get married to a random stranger ?!"

he sweatdropped.

"what are you two up to ?"

a deep voice entered the scene. y/n and chongyun looked around in search of where the voice came from , only to yelp in surprise when zhongli was right next to them. he somehow managed to get a chair and sit with the two.

"mr.zhongli ?!"

"sir zhongli ?"

the geo user took a sip of his green tea. they sweatdropped. "i saw you two conversing about with some panic , so i thought there was something urgent of the matter. where's xingqiu ?"

chongyun sighed. "we don't know where he is right now... probably spending time with li hua."

"and who must that be ?"

"his 'future' wife." y/n said. zhongli slightly tilted his head in confusion. "i thought you three were in with something , is that not true ?" she awkwardly smiled. "kinda , it was his dad's choice though." he nodded , an understanding look lacing his pale skin. "well that is confusing. i hope you and chongyun find a way to fix things up." they both nodded.

"it's about time i should go back to work. stay safe you two." zhongli smiled and left them at the table.

"i'll see you monday ?"

"yes maam."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

it was a fine day with the perfect type of clear weather. liyue harbor was bussin busy as usual. there weren't any strange casualities either , it was a perfect day for a date.

and here is our protagonist , y/n. her back pressed towards a wall near the entrance of liyue harbor. a figure slowly approached her from the distance , a smile reaching y/n's lips. she ran past the guards and gave chongyun a hug.

"chongyun ! you didn't go through any casualities with exorcising right ?"

he smiled. "todays a peaceful day. but y/n , do you even know where xingqiu and li hua are supposed to meet up ?" he placed hands on his hips. she smirked. "yes i do ! don't underestimate my magic skills. cmon follow me."

she quickly ran towards the main plaza in liyue , where some people were selling jade and others distributing classical dishes originating in liyue. chongyun panted and attempted to catch his breath,

"...y/n... you run too fast-"

"sh--shushushu shut up !" her hand quickly covered his mouth as she dragged him down underneath the street , water drenching their pants. he felt his soul leave his body while y/n crouched down the pavement.

at least the water was cold.

"it certainly is a good day... my liege."

e/c eyes glanced around and noticed xingqiu with li hua , his expression was hard to decipher. the young girl nodded. "today really is a nice day to enjoy."

holy shit her voice is so cute.

she elbowed chongyun.

wait... why are they getting closer ?

wait... tHEY ARE GETTING CLOSER-

the cryo user clutched onto y/n while xingqiu and li hua sat on a table right in front of them.

how the fuck have they not noticed us yet-

"hey besties." someone whispered.

y/n swore she jumped out of her boots as she looked to her left and saw chongyun right next to her. she felt her whole body turn into a rock.

"what are you doing here childe ?!" she whispered back.

"i saw you two in the water and thought i would join. so are you guys stalking someone or something ?"

chongyun nodded , pointing towards the suspected future married couple. childe's dull eyes widened.

"oh.my.gosh. no way bestie. why didn't you tell me about thi-"

"shh... their talking about something !"

li hua nervously played with her hair , her fingers stroking through the braided strands.

"ah uhm.. xingqiu , would you mind telling me who that girl you saw yesterday was ? she had h/c hair with e/c eyes , and she wore a silk coat with a similar top with the other boy."

childe quietly placed a hand on his lips. chongyun couldn't help but hold on to y/n even more.

"bestie are you getting cancelled ?!"

"childe... no..."

xingqiu's voice cut off her sentence. "her names y/n , my liege. she's a... rather close friend of mine. why do you request to know about her ?"

li hua visibly blushed.

"well it's because uh... i would like to uhm.. meet her one day. d-do you think she'll like me ? as in more as a friend."

and at that moment , childe , chongyun , and y/n shot up from the pavement and practically screamed.

"hahhhh ?!"

"y-you mean... y/n ?!"

"there's no way this is happening !"

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧        ∞༺♥༻∞        *:・゚✧*:・゚✧