comfort of home

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"finallyyyyyy~~~ home !" y/n said.

as the three entered liyue harbor , a tired sigh exited chongyun's mouth.

the time was 3:27 am.

they ended up staying at mondstadt until around 10:00 pm to look after emery and say their goodbyes and farewells to diluc. the run back home was awfully peaceful and quiet. no hillichurls or cryo slimes , no angry adeptus chasing after them , and no strange weather occurances.

the lights in liyue harbor were lit like golden lanterns and streets empty. a few millieith officers patrolled the area , but liyue was not busy like usual.

"i'm so tired i could fall asleep for years !" chongyun commented. he rubbed his eyes sleepily.

xingqiu smiled , a book still in hand. "it has been a long journey from our nation to mondstadt. the two of you deserve a good rest."

chongyun was the first to reach his home , then xingqiu , and y/n lastly.

"i'll see you tommorow xingqiu !"

"goodnight dear , and may the morning greet you well."

as she opened the door to her home , a smile appeared on the girl's face.

"i'm home miss.biyu !"

y/n lived with another lady that went by the name biyu. she was a talent at moshu , and also y/n's boss. her dashing charm and looks made her one of the most popular entertainers in all of liyue.

there was no reply.

must be asleep.

idk if i should write a venti x reader where the reader is like , an adepti without the adepti for venti.

she opened the bathroom door and noticed that the bath was already running , water still warm. there was a note next to the sink.

'welcome back y/n. i had another job to attend , sorry i can't be here at the moment. make sure to take a nice bath and eat some food. i'll be back home in a few days.

- biyu <3'

a smile appeared on her lips.

biyu really was an angel.

after her bath , and a quick tea break , y/n slipped into her bed. the soft sheets and fluffy blankets giving y/n a sense of comfort. the window was half open , the view of liyue's various homes and stores being projected in her room. e/c eyes closed to find a nefelibatic dream.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

y/n woke up to the sound of birds chirping and people's quiet voices in liyue harbor.

how long did i sleep for... ?

she slowly emerged from her warm bed and reached for a small pocket watch sitting on her nightstand that zhongli had gifted to her. it was golden , the sundial shining under the morning light.

come to think of it , zhongli always gifted y/n small things that made her happy. from purple flowers that looked nice on her hair to hourglasses filled with purple sand that was decorated with gold and red jewels.

and most importantly , it was all from childe's money.

thinking abt how if y/n was an actual char , her ideal build would be either skyward spine or prototype starglitter with 2pc or 4pc thundering fury and 2pc noblesse. and for beginner players a 4pc instructor

the sundial read something close to 10:00 am (y/n struggled with reading sundial's since she couldn't tell the difference.) she got up from her bed and trudged to the bathroom. doing her daily morning routine , y/n changed out of her pajamas to the usual clothing she wore.

a lavender skirt and a short-sleeved hoodie that had the same design as chongyun's , and lastly a silk jacket.

exiting her home , she was greeted with the warm sun and happy smiles from liyue harbor.

a place she will always remember.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

filler chapter go brrrrrr ,, ok ehres the plan i have for theis story :

zhongli's story quest -> lantern festival -> random arc -> either xiao's or hu taos -> zhongli's second story quest