daisies oopsies!

in which the three manage begin to run away from the knights , only to meet in some sibling rivalry , again.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the three (with emery being practically dragged) sprinted towards the exit of the ballroom , sounds of music and people's voices being drowned out by the accelrating heartbeat and pure adrenaline. a few citizens stopped conversing to look at four people running frantically while others didn't even bat a single eye.

y/n refused to look back as she quickly exited the room and frantically went down the stairs. (without even tripping when she was wearing heels , what a girlboss !) her grip on emery's hand stayed strong.

"uhm... guys ? you do realize we're running away from the knights of favonius... right ?" the maid said with a worried look on her face.

xingqiu smirked. "yeah. that makes it even more fun ! this scenario is similar to a wonderful book i have read. a young princess runs away from her fateful arranged marriage... her hand holding her true lover's as they escape from the dance. ah , how roman-"

his swooning was interuppted by a favonius knight following them down the stairs , his brown hair flowing down with his motion. "stop right there ! in the name of barbatos , you must stop !"

y/n hummed in response and looked down the stairs to see that she was able to jump down to the ground. this would most definitely make them get ahead and lose the knight's trail. "alright then ! xingqiu , chongyun , we're jumping down from here !!" without another word from her mouth , she picked up emery and placed her foot onto the railing , then leaped down to the marble ground. xingqiu and chongyun followed shortly after.

"i bet you the knight's can't catch us anymore ! come on let's go." y/n continued. still carrying emery bridal style , the anemo user wrapped her arms around y/n in hopes of not falling down.

((that is so gay... and also yes y/n in this story is bisexual. happy pride bitches))

the three neared the exit of the mansion as adrenaline still pumped through their bodies. as chongyun quickly opened the door , they felt the air begin to feel... rather cold.

"this has indeed been a fun game of chase , but it ends here."

kaeya placed a single hand on his hip and chuckled. his other hand was extended , long fingers playing with a large snowflake. the ice glowed under his hands and made the whole area chill. although chongyun seemed to like the cold temperature , emery and y/n began to shake.

"now if you will , hand yourselves over to the knights. i don't want to start a whole mess here. especially in a place like this." kaeya's voice was no longer playful and energetic , it was filled with intimidation. even a single word from him could drive someone crazy , whether it be in fear or , something else.

emery's brows furrowed. "sorry but i believe we have something else to attend to. these three aren't even criminals to mondstadt... they're just... stupid."

xingqiu seemed rather offended by her statement. "my liege , surely you do not consider us ill of knowledge. i believe we are rather smart."

"if you're smart why did you even enter mondstadt the wrong way in the first place ?!"

"we didn't have a map okay ? and we were in a hurry too !" chongyun replied.

their conversation was suddenly stopped by a sword being swung at emery's head , but missing by a single inch.

"let me repeat my words again. i really don't want to start a scene here... but it seems like you four are rather stubborn."

well someone sounds mad.

the maid seemed even more upset now. she crossed her arms. "that sounds like a you problem. anyways see you later mr.kaeya-freeze-man. we're leaving mondstadt now-"

and now emery's neck was... rather messed up.

"emery !!"

y/n screamed out towards the maid with horror-filled eyes.

there was blood on the ground , blood on emery , blood on her dress , blood on y/n's fingers. it was warm and oozing from a large cut from her neck.

"... w-what did you do to her ?!"

((guys i drank accidentally drank expired milk this morning AND OH MY GOSH THAT SHIT TASTES ACTUALLY SO BAD.. i cant get rid of the taste and it's bothering me sm))

kaeya frowned and put his sword away with boredom. "it's not like she's going to die. just letting you guys know , for the sake of mondstadt and its safety , we simply cannot let you three go."

xingqiu bit his lip and attempted to calm down alongside chongyun , who was trembling slightly.

emery let out a sudden cough and smiled weakly. "as expected of a cold knight like you... truly no feeling for your childhood friend."

"i prefer to think i'm closer to mondstadt than you actually."

those words he spoke out stung onto the maids heart. she sighed before looking up to y/n. "i promise i'll be fine. you three... just run back home okay... ? there's no need to continue staying here- for your own safety."

go back ? right now ? and leave emery here ?

"i-i can't do that ! there's no way. you're bleeding..."

she smiled. "don't underestimate me. you three need to hurry and leave , just , be safe."

y/n pursed her lips and decided she had one more thing to do before leaving with chongyun and xingqiu. getting up from the ground and gently placing emery on the floor , she walked up to kaeya and gave him a slap on the face.

"only sore losers try to chase after three innocent visitors if mondstadt. shame on you , barbatos must be VERY disappointed in you."

chongyun gasped alongside xingqiu. "y-y/n , there was no need to say it that harshly-"

"well it seems like this specific man doesn't understand what freedom is and i'm pretty sure he doesn't know that we just made a mistake of entering this city the wrong way ! now let's go back to big bro diluc's house to drop of emery."

she picked up the maid and marched towards the door and opened it , the two boys trailing behind her without giving kaeya a single glance.

if you're wondering what kaeya is doing , he's standing there with tears brimming his eyes. why ? i have no idea. that's up to your own interpretation.

"exactly what have you done to my own assistant and the three others , kaeya."

he turned around to see diluc , a raging aura surrounding him.

"just something i did for mondstadt , and my entertainment of course. are you perhaps mad that i hurt your little lover ? haha... you don't need to worry diluc."

he scowled , attempting to hold in his anger.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧