#ganggang

in which xingqiu , chongyun , and y/n find themselves being considered "criminals".

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

now playing• guh mori calliope

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

e/c eyes glanced over to see a white and green haired maid wearing a cute outfit , an anemo vision hanging from her collar. diluc smiled at the young maid.

"oh ? who are these three ?" she looked at them with curious green eyes.

he gave her a pat on the head. "this is the girl i told you about. the other two are her friends."

xingqiu shook his head with a smirk. "correction. we're her significant others." chongyun nodded with his statement. diluc raised his brows.

"aww that's so cute ! so you must be y/n , and... i swear you three look familiar..."

she placed a hand on her chin.

"oh ! that's right. you three are wanted by the knights of favonius !"

everyone around her paused.

"you must be xingqiu and you're chongyun. nice to meet you all , i'm maid emery , master diluc's personal assistant."

"uh... what do you mean by wanted ?"

emery simply smiled , a glowing aura around her.

"well , the knights described it as imposters intruding into the city. i'm sure it wasn't like that though."

it went quiet for a split second. diluc let out a sigh and rubbed his temples.

"the knights... always being so irresponsible."

chongyun gave him a thumbs up awkwardly while licking a popsicle that appeared out of thin air. "don't worry mr. diluc ! we've already been considered criminals before. i'm sure this won't be much of a prob-"

"what ?"

y/n cut off his sentence and pinched the exorcist's cheeks.

"for the last time , what xingqiu and i did wasn't even something to be considered a crime ! isn't that right xingqiu ?!"

he nodded.

"that's right ! all we did was just burn half of the mingyun village on accident. i don't understand why everyone thinks we're criminals."

diluc and emery had faces that were so hard to describe.

"you two literally commited ARSON." chongyun said with a hand on his forehead.

"it's not MY fault that the fucking pyro hillichurl just happened to have his dumbass stick set on fire !"

"yeah you tell em y/n !"

emery sweatdropped. "er... that means this situation isn't that bad , right ?" they all nodded with puffed cheeks.

"you know what , if they think they're all so high and mighty , i'll show them what a real criminal is !" y/n declared. "me too !" xingqiu added. chongyun closed his eyes and placed his hands on his hips. "just don't let a bunch of frogs loose in the city. again."

"again ?" diluc mumbled.

"i don't think you three should consider doing anything to mondstadt. besides , you all have a job to do for me." he continued to say. emery nodded. "stay in the dawn winery until it's time for you all to leave back to liyue. and if i see anything related to causing havoc in mondstadt , i'll end it myself." he cracked his knuckles.

"y-yes sir..." the three said with quivered voices.

mr. diluc is so scary !

"follow me."

xingqiu opened his mouth to say a snarky remark. "yes ma'am ! i mean , sir !"

emery giggled at that one.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧