farewell

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

y/n , xingqiu , and chongyun all sat together on the cliff of mt. tianheng. the three held a single xiao lantern in their hands. today was the day of the latern festival , and it was filled with a joyous atmosphere. from delicious food to fun games , it was nice to have a break.

but now , it was peaceful.

just y/n and her lovers.

"... it's been a fun festival." chongyun said quietly. the others nodded.

"i think we should do this next year too." xingqiu added. y/n smiled warmly. raising the lanterns to the sky , they watched as the bright lights floated towards the midnight sky. liyue harbor began to glow with the amount of lanters in the air.

"what did you guys wish for ?" chongyun asked. y/n grinned.

"if i told you , the wish wouldn't come true."

xingqiu sighed. "y/n , that isn't true."

"let me believe what i want !"

the three giggled. y/n tightened her grip on chongyun and xingqiu's hand. she then whispered something that was barely audible.

"... i wish that chongyun , xingqiu , and i would live a happy life together."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hey guys , its me , peachy , one last time.

im sorry for making this chapter so short. i lost half of my motivation for this so when i had the time i decided to just write a quick ending for this. i promise i will go back and write an actual ending that includes the other characters , but for now , please bare with me.

thank you for reading nefelibata. i absolutely adored writing this book while it lasted. see you guys soon ! i love you all

- peachy