race to the end

in which xingqiu and chongyun tag along with y/n on her trip to mondstadt.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

now playing• melt ryo

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

y/n sat down on the floor with an instrument in hand , playing a tune for her guests. her fingers plucked on the strings gently while e/c eyes read through the music swiftly.

man i hate this song... only one more line and we're done.

once the song was finally completed , the people surrounding her clapping in happiness.

"as expected of y/n , moshu talents is definitely lucky to have you !"

"no regrets in requesting for you haha !"

y/n smiled.

"thank you very much , i appreciate all of our clients."

the rest of her working session was the common magic tricks and simple songs made with storytelling. as the guests left the room one by one , she felt a hand on her shoulder. y/n turned around and recognized the figure as one of her superiors.

"ah miss.biyu ! do you need me for something ?"

the lady smiled and took a seat next to her.

"seems like you've been doing your job well."

"thank you."

biyu's brown hair was neatly tied into a braid with various pins placed onto the hairstyle. her pale hands played with the rings on her fingers. ((AYO MILF ??)

"say dearest y/n , if you were to be commissioned to go all the way to mondstadt for a customer would you go ?" y/n didn't even have to think twice of what she said.

"of course i would ! i love what i do and exploring all of teyvat. an offer like that is truely a blessing." biyu smiled. she reached out to pat y/n on the head , saying , "well the reason why i asked was because ; you got a request from a rather important person in mondstadt."

her eyes widened and looked at biyu with her mouth in a 'o' shape.

"wait... really ?"

"yes dear. now hurry on and get ready to go meet your client won't you ?"

she smiled.

i wonder who they are.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

xingqiu and chongyun listened to what y/n had to say carefully , their blue eyes staring at her.

"so basically , we can't see you for a whole week ?"

"well yeah."

all of a sudden y/n felt her whole body being squeezed by both boys next to her. she sweatdropped while xingqiu and chongyun frowned.

"i don't want you to leave y/n !"

"precisely right , i can't imagine just me and chongyun. can we perhaps accompany you to your journey y/n ?"

"..."

"... please ?"

"pleaseee ?"

she rolled her eyes and smiled.  squishing the boys cheeks , y/n said, "sure. go get your stuff we're leaving right now."