swan lake

in which the three attend diluc's banquet in hopes of hiding their identities.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

dawn winery was a rather large mansion with expensive things.

something you should never give to xingqiu , chongyun , and y/n.

as the group went up the stairs , y/n asked diluc a question. "uh , what time is the whole banquet ? and also do i have to wear some type of clothing ?" emery placed her hands on her shoulder and stood behind her with a smile. "we already have one for you. sorry if you brought one to wear , it's just that the dress code for peformers are rather... strict. same goes for xingqiu and chongyun !"

"wait , we have to do something too ?"

"no shit , you two decided to tag along."

diluc continued to stay silent while emery listened closely , carrying on the conversation. "does that mean you three came here alllll the way from liyue harbor ? when did you all leave for the journey ?"

"uh , we left around 5:00 am yesterday."

"... eh ? wait , yesterday ? how'd you three come here so fast ?"

"rex lapis." chongyun replied. the two nodded.

"... hah ?"

xingqiu blinked twice. "wait , is it possible that the knights of favonius are attending the banquet ? if so... how exactly would we be able to perform without being caught ?"

diluc opened a door without looking back. "the knights aren't easily persuaded. which is why you three shall be sticking with me the whole time. stray away and i might as well feed you to the abyss."

the three including emery felt themselves shaking in fear. he continued to speak as if the words he said didn't even scare them. "you three are staying in here. clothing is inside that drawer. i have some business to attend , so don't cause too much trouble."

"is emery coming with you ?"

"yes , she will be. if you need help just ask adelinde or moco and hillie. i'll see you three tomorow morning for rehearsal."

xingqiu , chongyun , and y/n nodded and straightened up. "yes sir ! and maam !"

emery smiled and waved them goodbye before following her master down the stairs. they then entered the room which strangely contained one bed.

"i call dibs."

"chongyun... how come you always manage to call dibs first !"

"yeah , unfair !"

chongyun smirked and crossed his arms. "guess you two are sleeping on the floor." y/n shook her head and moved xingqiu next to chongyun. "gay boyfriends sleep on the bed together. it's the rules."

"what about you then ? and wait- i'm not gay-"

"... the floor is the only place i shall seek peace."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

and now the hydro and cryo vision users stood outside the room diluc gave them , waiting for y/n.

"heyyy y/nn ! hurry up ! we can't be late or else diluc's gonna kick our ass."

the sound behind the door was slightly muffled. "wait just a second ! this dress is so fucking tight..."

the two boys (the boys 🥶😈 sorry) wore black suits. courtesy of mondstadt outfits and its style. the pants , blazer , tie , socks , shoes , it was all black except the pure white button-up shirt.

xingqiu had to admit that he preferred liyue's type of clothing for banquets.

"uhm..."

y/n's voice was now much clear , the sound of a door opening catching their attention. blue eyes widened.

"isn't this a little too... much ?"

she awkwardly stood in front of them while rubbing her arms. a long black dress layered with lace and gold accents , the neckline being an off-shoulder that showed her s/c neck. the outfit reminded her of the story of a story named swan lake. h/c hair was styled and neat , and lastly , her electro vision fastened on her hip. y/n bit her lip in embarrassment.

"y-you look great..." chongyun muttered while attempting to cool himself down.

"what a beautiful outfit for a beautiful maiden. may the moon shine bright and illuminate your beauty." xingqiu added , his face an obvious shade of red.

y/n smiled and held both of their hands. "you two look great as well. as expected of my handsome boyfriends." she giggled. and now the two looked even more flustered. "now let's hurry ! we can't keep diluc waiting can we ?"

the ballroom wasn't exactly empty , neither was it full. there were a few people wearing maid dresses and butler uniforms setting up tables filled with various pastries. in another corner there was a small group of nicely dressed people holding string instruments. every step y/n took echoed in the large room , the floor being covered in white marble. gold accents were seen across the walls. soft curtains shadowing windows that shone like glass. the girl couldn't help but look at the scene in awe.

"boo !"

freezing cold hands touched y/n's bare shoulders. she let out a quiet shriek and looked back to see emery wearing a smug smile.

"hehe... it's just me !"

she sighed in relief. "you scared me..." the white haired maid mused and held her hand. "well don't you look amazing ? i just knew that dress would look gorgeous on you !" emery stated with stars in her eyes. "why thank you , but i must say , you look great too ! as expected of someone pretty like you." emery slightly blushed and played with a strand of white hair that was now braided with green hints.

the dress was a light green that flowed softly like the clouds , lace covering her pale arms and flower embroidery covering her chest. gold and green accessories added on to the maid's beauty. the anemo vision pinned to her waist.

"really ? well , this is the only dress i own haha..."

"it suits you a lot."

"thanks. i actually wore this before when i was formally invited to these type of things."

emery started to blush as if she remembered a rather intimate memory. y/n tilted her head.

"uhh... you okay ?"

"h-huh ? yes i'm fine ! no worries hehe.."

she nodded to her response , realizing she shouldn't ask her about it.

"y/n , i believe it's about time the banquet officially starts."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧