three dumbasses

in which the three sneak into mondstadt the wrong way , and get caught by a certain knight in blue.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

now playing. #brooklynbloodpop! syko

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

y/n sat down on the beachy shore of wolvendom with xingqiu and chongyun right by her side. a sigh exited her mouth.

we somehow managed to get here in thirty minutes... as expected of mondstadt's less cramped fields.

"so , where's the entrance to this city ?" xingqiu asked.

e/c eyes looked towards mondtstadt and squinted. the city was covered by a lake , almost as though it was an island. if she remembered properly , the body of water was called cider lake. chongyun was the first to offer a suggestion.

"instead of completely walking around , shouldn't we just swim across ?"

"who said we're swimming ? right y/n ?"

she smirked.

"chongyun , commence the ice bridge !"

some time passed as chongyun continued to use his cryo vision in order to create a path towards the city. nearing the end of the lake , xingqiu climbed up the large rock that was holding mondstadt. y/n and chongyun followed him shortly after.

"you know for the city of freedom , they have a wall surrounding mondtsadt. isn't that weird ?" she commented as they continued to climb up the walls.

it only took a few minutes of climbing up the walls before the three successfully "entered" mondstadt. y/n was easily able to recognize the place as a graveyard.

hu tao would like it here.

"isn't this the popular cathredal in mondstadt ? you know who the idol barbara is right ?" chongyun said. she nodded. "apparently she's a nun in this church."

cool.

"so , where do you meet your client ?" xingqiu asked.

"uh... apparently they requested to meet at angel's share tommorow morn-"

"morning ? well well isn't this a surprise ? three young foreigners with some strange buisiness to attend to." the three shifted their attention to a man in blue.

damn , he's fucking hot.

his skin was dark , complimenting his diamond-pupil blue eyes with long lashes. long navy blue hair put in a ponytail that reached his waist. clothes that are form-fitting, consisting of a white fur cloak over a white jacket that exposes his chest, a navy shirt, and slim navy pants. he wore black boots and black gloves.

the most noticable thing about him was an eye patch on his eye and the cryo vision that hung on his pants.

it stayed quiet for a long time before he spoke up.

"so tell me , how and why have you come to the city of freedom and home of barbatos , mondstadt ?" he crossed his arms. chongyun and xingqiu immediately looked at y/n with a 'you-tell-him-' face. she nodded.

"i work as an entertainer and peformer under wangshu talents. if you wanna see proof take this."

y/n pulled out a card with her personal information and gave it to the knight. continuing her sentence , he didn't take a single glance at her so called 'proof'.

"anddd because i work under an agency , i have to like , i don't know , go on trips to other places to ya know ? and my client is from mondstadt so that's why i'm here. if you want to know their name , it's..."

she then took out a document out of thin air , surprising the three. the girl gave it a quick read before deadpanning.

"w-who's your customer y/n ?" xingqiu asked.

"you don't look so good." chongyun added.

"... i didn't know my client was THE diluc ragnvindr."

the silence was devestating.

"wait... diluc as in diluc ?! like , the second richest person in teyvat with the wine ?! my master never told me !"

xingqiu sweat dropped. "i thought you knew. you didn't read the document before coming... ?"

"i did ! i guess i didn't read it correctly."

"can you even read ?" chongyun asked.

"shut up."

the papers that were once in her hands faded away and dissapeared. she then looked at the tall man in front of her. "so that's basically it. do we have a problem ?" he placed a hand on his chin , cold blue eyes narrowing. "i don't remember seeing you at mondstadt's gates."

"uhh... what gates ?"

"there were gates ?"

"is this not the entrance ?"

now it was REALLY quiet.

the man looked irked by the kids that were clueless and , to be honest , a little dumb.

just a little.

"yes , mondstadt has its own front gates with favonius guards. this means that you three sneaked into our city yes ?" his voice was starting to build up tension. they nodded.

"whether they sneaked in or not is not important , kaeya alberich."

a new voice startled y/n. it was deep and laced with frustration. 'kaeya' turned around and laughed quietly.

"well well , speak of the devil. it's the so called client by the name of diluc ragnvindr."

whatt the fuckkkk.

he's hot too !

the two men looked like polar opposites. fire and ice. hot and cold.

diluc's hair was the color red , and his blood-red eyes glaring at the knight. unlike 'kaeya' , his skin was on the paler side. he wore a black shirt, a long white vest, and a black ascot with a red gem. over this he dons a dark brown coat that is thick and adorned with golden trimmings and tassels, ending with black fur-trims. a pyro vision was on his belt.

"my own buisness shouldn't be intefered by the knights. especially people like you."

"don't say it sp harshly , i'm just protecting the city."

diluc rolled his eyes.

"what an interesting rivalry." xingqiu muttered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"almost like you guys are brothers or something." she added on. diluc and 'kaeya' flinched at her words. the red-head scowled.

"people like him i would never call my brother. enough of this. only reason i'm here is to sort things out with y/n. you can leave now kaeya."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ∞༺♥༻∞ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧