❄𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙧❄

Y/N PoV

                                                                                                      ❄

you wake up to the sound of the bell ringing. Another training day... life can be so annoying sometimes. I put my white to blue gradient haori on. the same snowflakes imprinted all over your haori. The beautiful snow I thought. 

What do you think training is about today? shinobu. She replies with agility, The same heart beat filled with rage surrouds her. Her aura is filled with rage, anger and pure hatred. Shinobu?

yes y/n?  Whatever bothers you, just letting you know. it wasn't your fault. I gave her a warm smile. Her blank purple eyes widen. I'm pretty obvious arent I?

We both walk to the training grounds. The wet grass from the dew from the night froze under my feet. I thought from the time I was a young girl when the heartbeat of my parents slowed to a dead end. The pain was unbearable. I must've zoned out because giyuu comes up to me and says pay attention.  

Shinobu chimed in and let out the ara ara she was famous for. "My oh my giyuu have you still not understood that nobody likes you" I must've chuckled at the shock that came from his body, it was like an excuse you? I am liked by people I laughed for a good 2 minutes. I loved my life as a hashira. 

The training was tough as usual. The same routine. jump 10 meters from tight rope to tight rope in cold weather.  When I was using ice breathing form 4 I accidentally slit one of my arms, Sheesh my spikes were sharp. i can't wait to use them on a demon. ** ;)**  And so 2 hours of training continued. I heard some gossip that Shinobu put her foot in front of giyuu's foot and made him fall smack bang on his face. 

i knew this was true because when our hashira group was eating some udon in the city giyuu kept his distance from Shinobu. lol I chuckled 

 While in the city, Rengoku kept yelling "UMAI" as he ate the bento boxes, We had to drag the guy from his feet away from them. I swear he almost could've died from the food. By the time night fell. We were to go back to our estates.

My room being the neatest (except Shinobu she's a tidy woman). I was thinking of redecorating my room. Hmm, what to though? I added some more of the white lilies. The flower was beautiful. hehe.