❄𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜❄

Y/N PoV

By the time I gained energy again, it was mid-day.  I got up from Akaza's couch. he was asleep with all the windows shut tightly. He must've stayed with me for a good while because he slept in for a long time aswell.

I decided to make a nice gesture towards the man. I walked over to his pots and pans  In the kitchen and made a special traditional family breakfast. 

a good 45 minutes or so of cooking he awoke to the smell of miso soup and edamame. Do you realize I eat humans y/n? I'm a demon. 

oh shit.

I had to eat all of it. and oh my gosh. that was a lot of food to eat. I was going to save some for leftovers. after that incident I had to make a mental note. 

Out of the blue, akaza came from his bed and lunged toward me. I'm hungry... May I? Not knowing what he meant by that, s-sure? Within a flash, the demon focused on my neck and all I'm feeling is pain but in a good way...  

a-ah Akaza are you finished? removing his sharp teeth he wiped the blood from his mouth and looked at me with these golden eyes. and said. I could do more... Up to you.  

Without thinking my body moved for me. I put my finger over his mouth hushing him. WHAT AM I DOING?!  I thought to myself.

I smirked and said do your worst. 

fuck.

he loosened his grip around my arms and adjusted them to my thighs. dam his hands are cold. without even trying he picked me up from the wall and over to a window sill. He sat me down on the window sill looking up at me with his golden eyes.

'upper moon 3'