❄𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙧❄

akaza's PoV

                                                                                                   ❄

By the time I snuck in the torture room and saw y/n she was so pale and bruised. Only anger and pure rage surrounded me. I wanted to kill doma 

I leaned down to her level and did the same thing back in the cabin when she tried to escape, putting my hand on her cheek. She did the same.

I knew Doma would come back and see. I didn't have much time. 

I have to go, I don't have much time. Just hold on. For me okay? oka-ay she mumbled. On the way out I couldn't help myself but cry, clenching my fists. I saw doma come, I wiped my tears and smiled at him but couldn't help but give off a large amount of pure rage. good thing he hasn't got good senses.

bitch...

Those nights in the cabin without Y/n were so hard. I missed her beyond belief. every night after she was taken I would cry myself to sleep. 

By the time night fell again, I snuck into the castle undetected. yet again Y/n screaming in pain. All I could do was watch her scream while doma tore her soul to bits. That was a good 2 hours. When doma left, I ran into the cell and hugged her, this time she fainted, mentally tired.

I carried her small body to the cabin. yet again her body was cold just like the day I brought her here. 

wait. no way.. y/n's body was still cold no, wait she wouldve warmed up right? i put my ear to her chest. NO.. no no no no.. 

no way.. this isnt fair. NO no no 

I picked her body up and ran the fastest i've ever ran. towards the demon slayer corps place. Everyone dropped their swords looking at me, but i didnt care. this was for y/n. I ran toward the girl with black hair with purple at the end. 

Shinobu right? 

y/n always described her as sweet and loving. This was not true. Anger filled her aura DROP HER NOW. DEMON LET GO OFF HER.

I begged her and said that her heart beats dropping and that she doesnt have long. shinobus rage halted and came to great sadness and confusion. give her to me filthy demon.

I placed her in shinobu's arms. she jumped like crazy to her estate. she got a syringe and filled it with some brown liquid. she jammed it into y/n's arm. 

y/n took a grasp for air. tears of joy filled my eyes. w-whats wrong? what happend? are you ok?

All I could feel at that moment was happiness. Shinobu pushed me out of the way and hugged y/n Shinobu didnt care that she had blood all over her haori. She was happy to see y/n alive.

                                                                                        Tanjiros PoV

Still sad about how id lost y/n life felt empty. Until one night training with the other hashira. upper moon 3 that killed rengoku- san appeared with y/n.

I coudnt believe my eyes. She was alive. was this demon her boyfriend? wait no.. she wouldnt do that would she?

my attention focused on y/n in her bed she was alive, but bruised and bloody... What did that demon do. I jumped toward Upper moon 3 and grabbed his neck. He didnt care. he was happy that he was with Y/n. 

I couldnt believe my eyes.