❄𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚❄

Akaza's PoV

shit, y/n must've followed me. As Doma was leaving, he had a smirk on his face. This wasn't good. not good at all.

That torture room isn't good. she might die... NO don't think that akaza. she'll live. Deep down I knew the chances were slim.

muzan is pissed.

                                                                                                 y/n PoV

Let GO OF ME. Akaza must've heard me down the hall his heartbeat has risen so much. shit am I in trouble?..

This doma guy had a hard grip I couldn't help myself but sob in pain, sir?.. could you please loosen your grip?.. 

toughen up. he coldly replied.

Doma threw me into a cell with hard floors and cold cobble. He pinned my arms to chains and left the room. 

I'm so cold... why did I do that... I wasn't keeping track of time but I think it was 20 minutes doma came back with whips, blades you name it. I looked up to see his grin. Where do we start princess?

he picked a few items, first a whip. 

His demon strength hurt even more. the marks on my arms were now purple. the blood mixed with tears was now dripping onto the cold cobble. What a pitiful way to die. 

almost every part of my body was whipped, purple, or broken. I can't count the number of times I screamed in pain. Doma just laughed at the sight of it. He teased me about being weak and no fun. 

At this point, my whole body ached, my shoulders were dislocated. my collar bone was out of place

my left leg bone was piercing my skin. 

Just kill me. My friends presume I'm dead. A grave that was never filled. 

Doma didn't care, he just sighed and began to keep me on the verge of death so he could torture me more. 

Each day was worse. I was fed only a rice bowl once every 2 days. My wounds were infected, I give up... I muttered

The only thing that kept me alive was total concentration breathing. After another 2 weeks of torture, Akaza came unexpectedly. Only at that moment did I smile. I twisted in my chains and hobbled toward him. 

When he saw my body he was in shock. Pure rage surrounded him. Even worse than Shinobu's constant rage. He told me he didn't have much time but he'd come tomorrow.

Those days were the longest in my life. but when night fell, Akaza came.