❄𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙑❄

I was walking throughout the forest deep in lust for some rare blood. Being an upper moon was fun. I was wondering what he would say about the new demon slayer corps having new hashiras.

I was indeed waiting for some blood from them. Although, I would get the chance. I overheard enmu plotting to kill the boy with hanafuda earrings to make him proud, deep down I kept muttering to myself blood, blood, blood.

I was ignoring the fact some demon slayers were following me. I'm guessing some mizunoto, weaklings. their rustling in the bushes was funny, I could hear their heartbeat increase when they got a good look at my eyes.

I stopped dead in my tracks, They copied.

You can come out now. I muttered. Slowly their footsteps came closer. I must've lost track about how I was gonna eat their insides and twist their intestines when one of them lunged toward me.

bold move I say, fearlessly. To my enjoyment I let him get a good hit and pin me down. but when he started saying that I was weak for an upper moon. I stared at him bluntly.

within a flash, I switched the positions. both of his blades were crossed with me holding them. keeping my piercing golden eyes. on him I slowly tilt my head. and say excuse me?

let's just say I slashed his head about 100 meters away from his body. I chuckled in enjoyment. The horror on the faces of the others was amazing! I couldn't help but smile in joy. One of them even muttered y-you-ur a-a psycho (you're a psycho ) I couldn't help myself and mischievously say "I know."

I walked past them like I didn't even try winning. within a blink of an eye. their heads went with their friend.

"Ugh.. you guys are disgusting," I add

By the time night fell. Enmu and I were on our way to the train. I let him go first because I was a gentlemen ofc. I spotted the hanafuda guy and a few others, A tall pale man with yellow and red streaks at the end of his hair.

Some cry baby with yellow hair, some boy with a boar head. they looked awful and gross to eat. But on the other hand, a girl with (your desired hair color) caught my eye. I MEAN no she looked awful.

But she looked so delicious... her blood type was intoxicating, almost as cold as ice. Can i just have her?.. I muttered to myself.

NO, NONOONONONONO what am I thinking? how can I such a powerful demon like a HUMAN like her?