❄𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣❄

Tanjiro, zenitsu, inosuke, rengoku, and I were all settling in on the train. all the others could sleep just fine, but me. I had the burning feeling I was being watched. by something. Whatever it was was indeed interested. I expected it was a demon. Me being the flirty pillar I am said staring is ok~

I chuckled.

                                                                      Akazas PoV

                                                                                      ❄

The moment the girl stood up. I noticed she was talking. I tuned in, I heard what make my cheeks turn the color of my hair. "staring is ok~" SHIT did she see me? Is my hair ok? do I look good? shit shit shit.

Not only did I notice the girl was looking at me but that Enmu was killed already? Fuck.

I jumped onto the train still with the thought of that intoxicating laugh of hers. ah, I just want her. but what would he think...

I got a decent blow on the flame pillar. the little wimp in the back, hanafuda earring guy. kept charging forward. the flame pillar told him that it was his fight and to stay still and not open his wounds from his previous fight.

Finally. a fight that would be fun.

I offered him a spot as a demon and went on about how he had power and how it shouldn't go to waste. His reply was disappointing. "no"

Aw, man. why can't he accept? I would've had fun training with him.

Tanjiro I'm guessing. What's your friend's name?

All I got from the weakling was. "YOU DON'T DESERVE A LIFE. YOU DEMON. YOU DON'T DESERVE HIS NAME COWARD".

I was feeling cheeky today. I said isn't your sister a demon, why don't you kill her?

he just gave me a cold stare. I rolled my eyes. I charged for the flame pillar and finished him off. what a weakling.