❄𝘼 𝙘𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩❄

akaza's PoV

I was waiting for about an hour before she woke up. She slept so peacefully. She has a lot of wounds.. just before I was about to fall asleep. a small mumble came from the girl w-where am I? 

She was still gaining consciousness but she was still weak. She got up and charged for me but fell right before me. I didn't even flinch a bit. She let out a few sentences that made my heart race. I'm not good tasting. I agreed but I knew I was lying. 

What's your name, I never caught it. I asked shyly. Why would you want to know! I was so mad. i bared my teeth at her. I must've scared her good. Y/N.. she mumbled. yours? 

Akaza I replied.

I picked her up and carried her to my bed. Still, her small body was ice cold and weak. I stared into her eyes admiring her (your desired colour) eyes. I got back up to continue dinner. but before I could continue she tried to run but I stopped her before she could walk a meter.

I pinned her bloody arms behind her back and pulled her in closer. My grip tightened. Shit what am I doing, I realised.

I knew she would scream So before she got a chance I put my hand across her mouth. All I felt was her tears streaming down my hands. she was so stressed. never in my 100 years of being a demon have I felt a human this stressed. 

I turned her around and put my damp hands over the poor girl's cheeks. She was so stressed.

Mentally tired she laid her head over my hands I could see the tired girl she was in her eyes. I picked her up over my shoulder and carried her to my couch. Then I pulled a blanket from the cupboard and placed it around her. 

before I could get back to cooking a small sweet, akaza? can you stay with me... I don't feel too well. 

I stayed by Y/N and watched the stars through a window. I named them all.