❄ 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 ❄

TIME SKIP

                                                                                                     ❄

Akaza was summoned to some sort of meeting in this place called the infinity fortress, He told me to stay in the cabin but curiosity got the better of me. I followed Akaza to this dark alleyway.

using my skills from demon slayer training to keep my footsteps quiet. I crept closer and Akaza was teleported to someplace I don't know where but he just left. I almost lost hope of finding him but I was teleported to this stage. 

AAAAAAHHH, I screamed in terror! suddenly I was face to face with a man with red eyes pierced my soul just like akaza. w-who are you?  

Micheal Jackson. HEE HEEE

(jk jk jk jk )

muzan.

 What do you think you're doing creeping around my fortress. I tried to punch the man but only ended up missing. what pretty little courage. he said with a little bit of interest. 

You have a pretty little face to go with it. Ignoring what he said I looked around for akaza, YES I found him! but his face didn't worry me as much as it did for his heartbeat. He was deathly worried for me. But why?

I turned back to the man and with a little bit of sass, I said your fortress?

his face made me giggle. 

Doma, take her to the torture room. Yes my lord. Akazas heartbeat rose even more. The man let go of me and threw me to the floor, this is the perfect moment! grrrrrr I scowled at him the man looked back at the others with rage.

however, I didn't know I would regret this the most.