❄𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩❄

Akaza? mmm? he replied.

go easy I'm weak right? Let's test that theory. He said arrogantly. Few minutes passed and I was bleeding all over bite marks all over my thighs, neck hips, lips. My once-tied-back hair was now messed up and all over the place still on that wood window sill, He kept going on about how I should be quiet. I knew what he meant this time because I didn't understand when he first punished me. When Akaza let me down I fell to the floor, my legs couldn't hold me.

and as I guessed he teased me about it. He said a few lines from this song "call me when you want or call me by your name.  (montero by lil nas x)

Guess Akaza likes pulling hair. by the time he finished, Akaza was sitting in the corner in the shadows. Although his eyes stood out like a cats in the night, man they were a big feature a few minutes ago.

We still have time before sunrise. Like to see the stars? Why not he replied? I went over to where he sat and bent down to his level and kissed him. he brought me closer. before I knew it our positions switched. he let go. 

Just teasing. he said. before I knew it he carried me over his shoulder and took me up one of the nearby trees. jumping with amazing speed. he sat me down next to him and rested his head on mine.

He lifted his hand and pointed to the stars of the night sky. There is my family, my friends, my team and there is you. 

He said each one with passion. he loved his family, I could tell. my legs still bloody and red I couldn't walk for a good week. He carried me everywhere.