❄𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙣𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨❄

**short note**

* your sword ability is ice featuring 10 forms. 4 are defense the other 6 are offense

1: first form, shattering field of ice, ice spikes emerge from the floor and keep the demon in place. (offense)

2: second form, frozen ice wall, creating an ice wall to protect the victim from attack. (defense)

3: third form, glistening snow flakes after the storm, makes the death less painful and keeps the target mesmerized by the light snow. (offense)

4: fourth form, mist of the snowstorm, makes cold mist around the area confusing target allowing the owner to move away. (defense)

5: fifth form, crystallized ice armor. allowing any part of the sword to be crystalized in case of a sword breaking. (defense)

6: sixth form, ice dance, allowing the user to sharpen the sword along with the ice 75% more. making the cut much easier. (offense)

7: seventh form, depths of ice, making the user allowed to make a field of ice around the user making the demon art break (like dead calm **water technique**) (defense)

8: eighth form, Arrow of ice, making the user shoot ice blades from the sword and paralyzes the demon. (offense)

9: ninth form, striking glacier, making the sword shoot a fast-moving wall of ice towards the demon. (offense)

10: tenth form, breath of icy mist, allowing the sword to create mist that if is breathed intoxicates the body paralyzing the demon. (offense)