PRO. Part 3/3:

A month has passed since the incident in the forest. But nothing mush changed as Y/n was still treated the same as any other child. Sure he was grounded for not trying to runaway with the rest of the children.

But Junior simply gave him a looooooong lecture about picking your battles wisely. But thanks to the twins and Neo how vouched for him. It wasn't as bad as one would think. But they weren't the only ones as Winter and her siblings also felt grateful to him for saving them.

But Junior wasn't backing down as he could have lost all of them, and so... Y/n was simply given a good scolding on not to try something so reckless ever again, and grounded him for two days. But Junior even if he was the one that grounded him. He in secret would bring him some food to eat almost every time. As he grow to care for him even after everything that happened. He still cared for his well being.

-Time Skip: (Two Months)

Two months passed and everyone started to live in the same home. With Winter taking on the role of the big sister. She also tried to take a part time job to help Junior out. Even if she was 11 years old. But as mush as she wanted to repay him. Junior allowed her to stay. Do to the fact that she didn't have anything. She didn't have a Home. She didn't have a Mother. She didn't have a Father... She had nothing... She only had her siblings, and so like Y/n, he gave her a place to belong. A place for not only her. But for her siblings... As well a place to call HOME.

And so during the time she was with them. Winter even thought she was the oldest she grow a fondness for Y/n. As she admired his bravery and his smile. But more then that every time she was with him, she felt special to be close to him. But that same felling was unclear to her.

Weiss grow close to him and the twins, along with Neo. As she loved talking with them. She didn't have any friends that she could call her own. But just talking with them made her have the one thing she always wanted friends. She even grow a habit of singing do to the fact that she ones heard that Y/n loves music. And so everyday she would train her voice just to sing for him. She didn't know why she wanted to sing for him. But the only thing she knew was that every time she would talk or see him. Her heart would start to raise, and her words would jumble or stutter.

But of cores it didn't go unnoticed by the twin's and Neo. As they to wanted to try and make Y/n look at them. Neo even throw she was the smallest one would spend most of her day's at his side. But every time she would have to leave. She would burst in to tears as she didn't want to leave Y/n, or her new friends.

That is until Junior and Roman had no other choice but to prepare a room for her, and eventually she moved in with them. Leaving Junior no choice but to remodel the house.

Whitley even if he was the youngest of the group alongside Neo. Grow to admire Y/n in his own way. It got to the point that he would call him Big Bro. Because to him Y/n was like a big brother. A brother he never had. Do to the fact that he was the only Male child. But having another older child in the house with him made him, more open to everyone around him. This stems from the fact that he was only open to his sisters. But after he got to know Y/n. He opened up more to him, then his sisters. As he was the only male in the house, besides Junior of course. But not only that but Whitley also like to read book along with him.

And we cut to the present day. As most of the children are seen playing around, on the back of the house. Winter, Weiss, Whitley are seen preparing the table. Melanie, Miltia, Neo are seen cleaning the floor. As Neo was actually trying to catch the attention of Y/n. As it cuts to Y/n. As he was with Junior cooking in the kitchen.

But Y/n didn't ignore her as he then waved back at her. Which in return cause her to smile back at him. All the while the twins looked back at her. As Neo then locked eyes with them and in a comical way sparks started to fly with all three of them.